Domino's Pizza

n/a

HaMayim St (at Caesar Hotel), Eilat, Israel

Serves meat, vegan options available. American pizzeria chain with outlets in Israel. Offers vegan cheese and crust including a whole wheat option. When ordering online, scroll down to "vegan zone," and you'll see 3 pizzas featured. One is a do-it-yourself, the other two are "The Veg" and "Israeli". Even though it claims to be made with mozzarella, the order is marked vegan and vegan cheese only is on the pizza ordered. Also offers vegan calzone, garlic bread, and cheese fingers (cheesy bread). Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-1:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Urbangirl

Yay vegan pizza - Edit

Ok, it's not the best pizza, but it's vegan Domino's! Yay Israel. The staff didn't speak English really, but my marginal Hebrew got us a veggie pizza with mushrooms and olives on just a half ("Chetzi" means half in case you care). So for cheap eats on the beach, this was great. The large veggie special was like 55 sheckels. And what I totally LOVE is they don't charge any different for vegan cheese.

ordered vegan, got meat and cheese - Edit

We ordered a pizza with vegan cheese and vegetables, but got a pizza made with dairy cheese and meat. We noticed it too late. we told the staff their mistake, and got a new vegan pizza. on my opinion staff should have offer a discount or some free drinks, but didn't do that.
The vegan pizza was average.
next day we went to prego pizza, it's in eilat too, found it on happy cow, their pizza was better.

OMG, amazing vegan pizza! - Edit

Best vegan pizza ever. The staff was really nice. They didn't have vegan salad dressing though so we ate the salad dry. The pizza was superb. I wish the USA Dominos would get with the program.

Pros: Delicious pizza, Nice staff, Clean for a pizza joint

Cons: Not great for eat-in but ok, Few indoor tables

Return to Eilat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Domino's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.