Domino's Pizza

• ( 5 reviews )

HaMayim St (at Caesar Hotel), Eilat, Israel

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food pizza chain from the U.S. with outlets in Israel. Offers vegan cheese and crust including a whole wheat option. When ordering online, scroll down to "vegan zone," and you'll see a few pizzas listed: one is a do-it-yourself, the others are "The Veg" and "Israeli." Even though it claims to be made with mozzarella, the order is marked vegan and vegan cheese only is on the pizza ordered. Also offers vegan calzone, garlic bread, cheese fingers (bread), Ben & Jerry’s dairy-free ice cream.
Note December 2021: Restaurants in Israel are operating according to the green badge system. The green badge is available to people with proof of vaccination, recovery, or recent negative tests for Covid-19. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Urbangirl

danamiscenko

Points +143

16 Mar 2019

Unexpectedly yummy

Had create you own pizza (cheese, onion, mushrooms, sweet corn, jalapeños) and OMG it was amazing 👌🏻 on the menu there are no options to choose from for vegan pizza but if you know what you like you’ll be good!

KhidraWeisman

Points +100

17 Sep 2018

GREAT VEGAN PIZZA

I made my own pizza, vegan cheese, jalapeños and mushrooms, let me tell you I could write ballads about how good it was, resisting urge to order more!

Pros: Options , Delicious , Vegan dominoes!

Cons: A little slow

andrea

Points +421

30 Mar 2016

Yay vegan pizza

Ok, it's not the best pizza, but it's vegan Domino's! Yay Israel. The staff didn't speak English really, but my marginal Hebrew got us a veggie pizza with mushrooms and olives on just a half ("Chetzi" means half in case you care). So for cheap eats on the beach, this was great. The large veggie special was like 55 sheckels. And what I totally LOVE is they don't charge any different for vegan cheese.

Jnnkbln

Points +306

27 Jan 2016

ordered vegan, got meat and cheese

We ordered a pizza with vegan cheese and vegetables, but got a pizza made with dairy cheese and meat. We noticed it too late. we told the staff their mistake, and got a new vegan pizza. on my opinion staff should have offer a discount or some free drinks, but didn't do that.
The vegan pizza was average.
next day we went to prego pizza, it's in eilat too, found it on happy cow, their pizza was better.

Urbangirl

Points +24

30 May 2015

OMG, amazing vegan pizza!

Best vegan pizza ever. The staff was really nice. They didn't have vegan salad dressing though so we ate the salad dry. The pizza was superb. I wish the USA Dominos would get with the program.

Pros: Delicious pizza, Nice staff, Clean for a pizza joint

Cons: Not great for eat-in but ok, Few indoor tables

Return to Eilat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Domino's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1939 times.