Dolce Pisa

• Bakery Bakery
+39-050-563181

Via Santa Maria, 83, Pisa, Italy, 56126

Bakery with a small vegan breakfast range and soya milk for hot drinks. Offers vegan croissants, pastries and other variable options which are labelled. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-8:00pm.

First Review by savagehk

Sweet Treat Near the Tower - Edit

I stopped by here for snack on my way back from the tower. I was surprised how busy it was during the off season (February) on a rainy evening. I couldn’t find a seat.

They only had two vegan options in the display case for the day (both croissants) but I opted for the raspberry croissant toasted. It was very good and only €1.50.

I think I will stop by in the morning to see if they have more options and to get breakfast.

I would recommend stopping by here to anyone looking for breakfast or a sweet snack. Just be prepared, it might be standing room only!

Pros: High Quality, Well Marked Vegan Options, Friendly Service

Cons: Could Offer More Vegan Options

Nothing special but cheap - Edit

Average place. I appreciate there are some vegan options but it would be nice if few are gluten free as well.
It's quite crowded there and quality and service needs improvement.

Pros: Price

Cons: Quality , Needs more gluten free meals, More seats

A nice place for a little treat! - Edit

Dolce Pisa is located near the Botanic Garden Museum, and fairly close to the Piazza de Miracoli. I stopped in for a nice vegan jam filled croissant and a soy milk cappuccino. I didn't see a ton of vegan options there, but there was at least one option labeled in the pastry case. It was good!

Pros: Nice location, Fast service

Cons: Not a lot of options labeled

great find! - Edit

Lovely choice for breakfast with both vegan and gluten free options, as well as soy milk for coffee. It was also open on Sunday.
I had a vegan carrot cake and a vegan apple strudel plus a soy cappuccino. There was also a lunch menu on display with vegan and gluten free options. Also available to take away. (Not sure it's fully vegetarian, though)

Return to Pisa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dolce Pisa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.