First Review by Mellysd

Bad hygiene - Edit

If you care about your food coming into contact with meat, might want to skip this place. They use the same tongs without cleaning for meat dogs and veggie ones - and they sometimes use the same grilling surface without cleaning for meat and veggie.

Pros: none

Cons: not really veggie

Solid. - Edit

Nothing spectacular here but it does the job. Nice range of Tofurkey sausages on order, and they dress them up a bit with veggies. Its nice to get a selection of dog options, but otherwise, this is standard dog cart stuff and fairly pricey (4.75) for a standard veggie.

Excellent - Edit

I'd give this place 5 cows if I could. The guy and girl who were running the place were both very helpful and friendly. I had the Italian dog which is a fairly spicy and delicious. Very simple but tasty toppings of marianated cabbage and onions.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Good, simple food

Jealous that we don't have this in San Diego - Edit

Guy that runs the stand was super nice and helpful! Veggie dog was really good! Great place to get out of the rain and people watch. I really wish we had something like this in San Diego.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, Friendly Service

Cons: *, *, *

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dog in the Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2245 times since Jan 2008.