Doc Bakers Farmulations

Contact 215-230-3444

22 N Main St, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA, 18901

Juice bar and restaurant providing organic and mostly raw food. Established Mar 2013 at 18 W State St and moved to this larger space in Jan 2014. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Blackholeson21

Great Atmosphere - Edit

Doc Bakers has some terrific coffee, and the setting is pleasant. With some ambient music in the background, it's a nice place to relax and well, write a review or two! The owner is amicable, and he reallys knows a lot about juicing, as I overheard him speaking to another customer. I definitely recommend this place to anyone stopping by or bikers, like myself, who wanted a place to stretch their legs after the 202 trail. It is a bit pricey, but the selections look amazing and ultra healthy. You will definitely feel good after being here, and that is worth the extra buck. I will certainly be back here.

Good food, lots of options. - Edit

I enjoy Doc Bakers. I have gone a couple times in the last week and have enjoyed their kombucha, wraps, and smoothies. I understand that everything is expensive, but taking the organic ingredients and time spent to, for example, dehydrate the raw wraps, it is understandable. I have enjoyed everything I have had and definitely LOVE their smoothies. Some of them are heavy enough to have as a meal.

Might Need To See A Doc After - Edit

Went with a non-vegan friend while I was in town because I'm vegan & they got really sick after having the New Mex wrap. It may be just their tolerance but I had the same thing & felt a little "funny" the rest of the day. But my friend was sick for the next two days.

However, everything is prepackaged & sitting in a refrigerator. You don't know when it made, only when it expires.

And may I make a suggestion? Really...lose the lab coats. It is very unsettling. Looks like you all are making some kind of concoction. And you shouldn't be behind a counter facing us before you put your stuff in the prepackaged containers. It's like your hiding something.

Cons: Highly overpriced , Weird lab coats give science lab vibe

excellent fresh organic - Edit

My husband and I went for lunch and thought it was awesome. I had a Mexican wrap (wrapped w/ collard green) for only $10 that was VERY flavorful with guac, etc. and a homemade dipping sauce/dressing on the side. My husband had the apple salad - the Brazil nut "feta" was great. Totally worth it considering the organic ingredients. I also had an almond milk drink (almond milk is homemade from raw organic almonds). Next time I want to try the chocolate avocado pudding.

Pros: tons of creative juice blends & smoothies, organic, raw wraps

Juicy Find - Edit

I have only been to Doc Baker's one time but the ambiance and the service were great. I went with my wife and it was closing the for them but we were asking the owner all kinds of questions and he was very willing to talk and told us all about the store. The juice was very good. We didn't order food. The shop is really trying to make an honesty run at the healthy lifestyle with a little bit of edginess, mainly that they seem to employ a lot of young edgy kids.

Pros: Green friendly, Great selection of juices

Cons: Limited seating

Return to Doylestown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doc Bakers Farmulations closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.