Dobra Cajovna

Bulharska 2, Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic, 36001

Chain of tearooms located in various cities around the Czech Republic. Serves simple vegetarian meals, and vegan options are marked. Has curries, a couscous dish, and lighter snacks like hummus and baba ganoush. Open Mon-Sun 2:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern

First Review by jennyc32

Warning! Do not support this place. - Edit

I had a really bad experience at this place, not gonna go in to details, but just bad service and bad food.
I then went to complain to the guy in charge and he said, to my face, that my opinion doesn't matter since I'm not a returning customer. According to him that place is there for the people living in that town and not for tourists. At least he was honest.

Cons: Just bad.

Doporučuju - Edit

Vážně paráda. Jídlo, cena, obsluha - všechno super.

Nice atmosphere, good curries! - Edit

We were on a day trip to Karlovy Vary and this was the only vegan-friendly place I could find online. It's a tearoom, so there's a lot of tea to choose from! The food is vegetarian. There were two menus: the Indian food menu was in Czech, but had pictures and labelled the vegan dishes; there was one English version of the regular menu, which didn't label the vegan meals but it was clear from the descriptions that one couscous dish was vegan, and the baba ganoush and hummus as well.

We ordered from the Indian menu. My partner had the aubergine curry and I had chickpea potato. There's a choice of couscous or pita. Both dishes were really flavoursome and nicely spiced. Good food!

The restaurant is underground and is quite dark and atmospheric. We really loved it!

Pros: Tasty vegan options, Nice atmosphere, Good service

Return to Karlovy Vary Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dobra Cajovna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.