DKP

( 1 review )

Cll Larga no. 8B 179, Cartagena, Colombia

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ask for the vegetarian menu, which has items like patacones (fried green plantains), lentil falafel, Lebanese style rice, stir fry mushrooms, vegetarian pizza. Some can be made vegan - ask.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, International, Beer/Wine, Middle Eastern, Colombian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by NR105176

Make sure to ask for vegetarian menu - Edit

Apparently they have a completely separate vegetarian/vegan menu. I was not told beforehand however and was therefore left to look for whatever vegan option I could find on the "regular" menu. Since I was with a group of friends I didn't wanna make a scene about being vegan and didn't mention it to the waiter. The only vegan option on the regular menu was this salad with grilled fruit which was weird and not satisfying. I eventually found out that there was a vegetarian/vegan menu after the fact. I don't understand why this secret vegetarian/vegan menu isn't part of the main menu? Why does it have to be a secret no one knows about? For this reason I give this place only 1 star. I had to beg my friends to take me here only to be incredibly dissapointed. I had a horrible experience. I can't say whether the vegetarian/vegan menu was good or not but I'll never get to find out because I won't be coming back. Prices were not too expensive but not cheap.

Pros: Actually does have a vegetarian/vegan menu

Cons: It's some kind of secret that you must know 2 ask4, Prices aren't the most budget friendly

Return to Cartagena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has DKP closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.