Dizzy Castle Indoor Playground

360-885-7529

11606 NE 66th St Unit 106, Vancouver, Washington, USA, 98662

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened May 2013, this is an 8000 sq. ft. children's indoor playground with a vegan-friendly cafe. Offers at least 1 vegan item for every category on the menu (pizza, sandwiches, soup, salad). Free Wi-Fi and complementary ipads. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Ejean22

Not only for kids - Edit

This is a great place for families and anyone else. My wife and I come here to eat from their vegan menu and now even bring our grandson.
They have a good lunch menu and vegan lattes also.
Highly recommended

Amazing place to take kids! - Edit

Note: I would rate 5 stars but am not allowed to since there are meat items available here.

I was excited when Dizzy Castle opened up near my neighborhood but when I discovered that it was owned by gluten-free vegans I was beyond thrilled! I have 2 vegan kids aged 2 & 3 1/2 and usually am appalled at the food options at play places like this, and often times bringing your own food is not allowed which is so frustrating.

This place is an active kid's dream (parents too) there are several levels of climbing fun with all sorts of hidden secret slides, alcoves and look-outs. I'm pretty happy with the fact that the tubes are large enough for adults and that they have a staff member inside the structure to help little ones who get lost reunite with their parents. The admission is good for the entire day so we actually played in the morning, went home for naps and came back in the afternoon/evening to play some more and have dinner out which, as a vegan in Vancouver, WA is something we pretty much can never do.

As for the food they have a completely separate vegan menu, not just a couple token items (they also have a completely separate gluten-free menu!). There is a range from very healthy options to veganized standard menu items. We usually go pretty healthy but it was fun to be able to order my kids the same thing that all the other kids were eating for a change. We got a "pepperoni" pizza (diaya and I can't remember which brand of fake meat) and grilled cheese (Diaya on Dave's Killer Bread) for the kids came in a cute pirate ship container. I got a grilled veggie panini with hummus on Dave's Killer Bread. All very good.

We'll definitely be coming back here, especially on those rainy days when the kids have energy to burn off. This not only the most fun kids place in town but also the only vegan & kid friendly restaurant in town. I would definitely recommend this place to vegans and non-vegans alike. I'm so lucky it's near me but even if it wasn't, it would be worth the drive!

P.S. It seems the link to their vegan menu is not working still. I called ahead to ask about vegan options and the owner was more than happy to talk me through their menu so if you have specific restrictions/ requirements just call ahead.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 28, 2013

Pros: Separate vegan menu., Separate Gluten Free menu, Very fun for kids.

Cons: Cost to play and eat can be $$

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dizzy Castle Indoor Playground closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.