First Review by TRaeCH

Make sure to order a wrap - Edit

While on a roadtrip through the United States my friend and I decided to pass through St. George, Utah since we noticed on HappyCow that there were two health food stores in the town and we needed to stock up for the home stretch.

First of all, the town is remarkably quaint; driving through was a real pleasure.

Dixie Nutrition well-stocked with an excellent variety of products. Their best feature is that they offer in-store made soups, salads and sandwiches. despite the fact that when we walked in they were out of sandwiches, when we mentioned this to one of the employees we were told that someone would make us wraps in the back. It was absolutely worth the wait of a few minutes. I can easily say that it is the best value wrap I have ever eaten - $3.50 for a wrap bursting at the seams with veggie deliciousness. Also worth mentioning is their extensive selection of nuts.

St. George was a beautiful town and I will be back if ever I'm passing through the area. Worth the stop!

Pros: Delicious wraps!, All kinds of nuts, Selection in general

Jeffrey 02 Nov 2009 - Hi Traech, I found your review of this store helpful. That veggie wrap sounded great

Return to St George Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dixie Nutrition closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2085 times.