First Review by nat palm

Best cheese & chocolates I've ever had - Edit

Their cheeses knock the socks off any mass produced cheese. Like 10,000x better than any follow your heart, daiya, processed junk. It tastes like the cheese you remember from when you ate cheese. Get the sampler pack!! And get a sampler of their DELICIOUS chocolates while you're at it. Aaaaand get a soft serve sundae with their homemade fudge & caramel.

vegan heaven! - Edit

This place brings so much happiness to my life. The chocolate alone is fantastic, but now they do vegan cheese, ice cream, and regular dinners. We are going to our first dinner next week and I'm super excited. The vegan chèvre they offer is delicious, and non-veg relatives munched it down happily. We order vegan ice-cream cakes whenever we have an excuse for a proper celebration. Everything here is fantastic. Happy they are expanding options

Pros: chocolates, ice cream, vegan cheese

Cons: absolutely none

Love it! - Edit

Great chocolate, great ice cream, great values. The owner is super nice and helpful. They even make ice cream cakes and other cold treats. AWESOME treat.

Pros: delicious, great values

Cons: expensive, but worth it.

Love the Chocolate - Edit

Friendly service, an excellent selection of vegan chocolates and soft serve ice cream.
I have been many times , I have enjoyed almost everything I have tried.
Definitely not a cheap treat though, prepare to spend.

Pros: Great selection, VEGAN chocolate

Cons: Expensive !!

Yum! - Edit

Divine Treasures is a gem! I love all their vegan chocolates and their soft serve ice cream. Try the caramel sauce; it's the best! What an excellent place for sweet treats!!

Pros: Delicious, Convenient, Vegan

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Divine Treasures closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1774 times since Jul 2010.