Divine Earth

Jalan Raya Basangkasa, 1200A, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 80361

Serves a variety of raw vegan cuisine, macrobiotic options, cold pressed juices and more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Macrobiotic, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar

First Review by MarienSarriera

Almost perfect - Edit

The ambiance of this place was quite nice. The presentation excellent. The food freshness was superb. Yet I am not a raving fan due to the high prices and the taste of the bland food. (Though the cooked pizza did have some flavor)

No locals pervayed the restaurant while I was there. On a Friday night you needed to wait to be seated as all the seats were full.

Pros: Portions, Quality and Freshness, Ambiance

Cons: Taste of food was bland, Prices

Great professional restaurant - Edit

Friendly staff, tasty food and good atmosphere. I get the sense that this is a very well run business with a lot of attention to detail.
Plus they have free movies upstairs every night at 8pm

Pros: professional

Cons: a little pricey in relation to other vegan places

Good food - Edit

This restaurant appears to be part of the same chain as Earth Cafe, Zika, etc. found in Ubud and Sanur though with more focus on raw foods, smoothies, and juices. We were a bit shocked by the higher prices of the food and drinks here compared with other vegan and raw places we've visited in Bali. We tried a couple things here for lunch (tacos and a raw coconut "BLT") both of which were good and also happened to be some of the least expensive items. Based on other dining parties the salads and smoothies seem to be very popular.

Healthy, good salads - Edit

We made our own salad bowls and they were good. Good for example as a lunch. First time trying raw bread and tofu mozzarella and I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely recommend if you are raw vegan!

Pros: Healthy food, Many options

platos k sin una fiesta de colores! - Edit

Nunca me convenció la comida Raw o cruda, por k no me saciaba y no me parece divertida ni rica, cuán equivocada estaba, si k se puede disfrutar con crudo también. A parte también vegano, sin gluten y cocinado, tienen su propio refresco de Kombucha, bolitas energéticas y postres. Me gusta mucho venir aquí y volveré.
Desayunos, zumos prensado en frío. Y mucho más.
Música chachi!... precio acordé.

Restaurant and cinema - Edit

A nice restaurant that if you go to for dinner, you can see a movie upstairs for free. (Free evening movie entry when you buy something from the menu). Large range of food - we tried 2 things on the menu and they were quite salty, next time would have to request less/no salt. The dessert range is extensive also. Raw, organic, gluten free options also. Priced similar to Western establishments of the same nature for meals, but some desserts are quite cheap! Service charges are added on to listed prices.

Pros: Large range. Desserts! In house cinema.

Cons: The dishes I ate were very salty.

hit and miss - Edit

Amazing desserts and raw balls. Not too impressed with the drinks (probiotic coconut water was un drinkable - to be fair we have never had it before so didn't know what to expect vs regular coconut water).
Raw burger was bland and same everywhere else (if you've been eating vegan a long time), the tacos were good but definitely have had better.
Maybe menu volume could be reduced to perfect the taste of some of the main dishes.

Amazing! - Edit

Finally found this place! Loved everything we ordered, my partner who is not a veg/vegan said it was by far the best place in Bali we had eaten, Had two starters, two mains, two deserts & two drinks for 400,000, so cheap, in Australia I would have paid that just for the mains. Very happy and my partner said he is very content, which makes me super glad that we don't have to go to another place to get him some meat ☺️

Pros: Very Clean, Air Con, Juices

very expensive - Edit

I do not know why there is written inexpensive. Actually I have been and for a juice (even if organic) I spent more than 3 euros, that's very expensive for Indonesian standard

Pros: organic

Cons: very expensive, radical-chic atmosphere

WOW! amazing food, service & ethos! - Edit

The food here is outstanding, so tasty! The smoothies are incredible, the green juices amazing, desserts out of this world, service is spot on and the place itself is very very nice! 5 out of 5! If you're in Bali this place is a must.

World Class - Edit

This is the kind of place you'd expect to see in Manhattan as some trendy, celebrity-owned, health-craze boutique place. The food is all raw and it appears that no expense was spared. Despite the average prices, everything is prepared with copious nutritional ingredients. I found flax seeds hidden all over the place.

Really creative designs, delicious smoothies, comfortable atmosphere, and pleasant staff.

I think this place is an absolute must-visit while in Bali.

Pros: Big Selection, Great Taste, All Raw

Perfection - Edit

This cafe is the most outstanding I visited during my trip to bali in July 2014. It is immaculatly presented and the quality of the food is exceptional. I went to this cafe most days during my two week stay, often getting food to takeaway. For a raw food place, it was very reasonably priced. The smoothie/juice menu is extensive. I regularly purchased the kombucha drink to ward off any chance of an upset tummy.

Pros: Clean, well presented, Amazing healthy food, Extensive drinks menu

Cons: I couldn't stay forever

Deliciously amazing food! - Edit

Oh wow!! The food here is amazing. I wanted to order everything on the menu however I just stuck with the tacos, raw chocolate mud cake and a banana and cacao smoothie. Defiantly worth the short walk up from Legian.

Pros: Fresh, tasty food, Great service, Clean bathroom facilities

Amazing Food - Edit

I live in southern Cali and traveled the world, so you could definitely say I'm an experienced Vegan. This is by far one of THE BEST vegan restaurants I've ever had. Everything on this menu has been carefully bought out. It's nourishing, filling and good portion sizes. They also have amazing smoothies and juices! I would recommend this place even for a non vegan!

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Divine Earth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.