Diomira

Contact 030-2623183

Stresemannstrasse 60, Berlin, Germany, 10963

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has 6 to 8 veg items which are pastas and other vegetable dishes, plus a few veggie pizzas and salads. Nice, calm atmosphere, seems popular. Staff speaks English. Vegan items on menu are limited. Please let HappyCow know if veg-options are good enough to continue to list this business.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Western, Non-veg

First Review by anna900

Worst. Pizzeria. Ever. - Edit

Ordered a pizza with no cheese. Got an extremely burnt and yet cold pizza with cheese. My wife ordered a vegetable lasagna. She got a reheated and inedible mess. Perhaps needless to say but we are not coming back. Oh yeah, the fries were burnt as well and they lacked salt. Go figure.

fine for a quick lunch but nothing to write home about - Edit

We ate a quick lunch here after visiting main tourist sites such as Brandenburg gate and Holocaust memorial.

Ordered 2 vegetarian pizzas. Margherita was average but cheese felt a little cheap and greasy. Mixed veg pizza was a bit more exciting. Veggie range on the menu was good enough with some choice.

Restaurant was very quiet when we visited and waiter was a little quiet/grumpy.

Pros: location, veggie options

Cons: food not amazing

Vegetarian dishes can be made vegan. - Edit

I think my title pretty much somes it up but if you are after good, wholesome Italian food then this is your place. We had (egg free) spaghetti with olive oil and garlic and it was pretty much as it says - you can't really go wrong with that I suppose! They can also leave the cheese off the vegetarian pizzas as the base is OK. This was the very first place we ate at in Berlin literally 30 minutes after checking into our hotel and it was just what we wanted - lovely cold beer and something hearty and filling for an afternoon of sightseeing. It's limited for vegans but the staff are very helpful and will alter the menu. Would be nice if they put a couple of vegan dishes on there, though!

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Diomira closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1587 times since Jan 2012.