Dimo's Pizza

Contact 773-525-4580

3463 N Clark St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60657

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wide selection of vegan pizza and vegan food. Previously known as Ian's Pizza. Tue-Wed 5:00pm-1:30am, Thu 5:00pm-2:00am, Fri 5:00pm-3:00am, Sat 12:00pm-4:00am, Sun 12:00pm-12:00am

Category: Vegan-friendly, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

A Home Run - Edit

We were looking for a quick place to get a vegan lunch before the Cub's game. Dimo's was perfect. A good selection of great tasting vegan pizzas including mac and cheese, buffalo ranch and more traditional topping options. They had a vegan brownie for dessert as well. We ordered more than we could eat but were happy to have leftovers. The atmosphere was relaxed and low key and the staff was very friendly. A must for vegan baseball fans!

Pros: good variety, great pizza, nice atmosphere

pretty good vegan pizza - Edit

I have to say they had more options than I was expecting. But I also actively watched the cool use the same grater for the vegan cheese, so just ask them to switch it if you have legit allergies. I got a pizza that was good for 1-2 people for $14, but let's be real I ate it all myself. It would be 5stars if it was more well seasoned and less expensive.

Pros: lots of vegan options , fresh , delivers

Cons: spendy

Best Pizza!!! - Edit

I'm so sad I only got to eat here once while I was in town. This is some of the best vegan pizza I've ever had! They have all kinds of crazy pizzas like mac and cheese and vegan versions of most of them. When I went they had a vegan special on the board, so that's what I got. It was an Italian pizza with Italian "sausage", penne pasta, sun-dried tomatos and I think basil; it was great. They guy who worked there said that they do have vegan pizza by the slice on Thursday nights, otherwise you have to buy a whole pizza. Highly recommend!

Pros: Great Selection, Vegan Pizza

Dimo's Pizza - Edit

Dimo's is located in Wrigleyville, so it's convenient if you're going to a Cubs game...or if you like the yuppie bars near by. Dimo's sells pizza by the slice, but if you want a vegan slice, you have to buy the whole pie. This is the only reason that keeps me from eating at Dimo's on a regular basis, a whole pizza is just too much. Overall though, I think the pizza is average but the atmosphere is certainly interesting. Give it a shot if you're going to a game. 3.5 cows

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dimo's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1926 times since Jun 2010.