Dimension Latina

+32-25122779

Rue du Midi, 96, Brussels, Belgium, 1000

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Peruvian restaurant located in the city center. The owners are sensitive to the requests of their guests and work to improve the vegan offerings. Vegans should go for the causushi nights - causushis are the Peruvian version of sushi. The restaurant offers 3 vegan versions: Tofu, mushroom and guacamole; quinoa, yam, onion sauce and lemon; and quinoa, mushroom and vitelotte potatoes. This is an all you can eat formula for 15 euros (price as of Nov 2016). The regular menu has some vegetarian starters and main courses, some of which may be vegan - please inquire. Open Mon 11:30am-2:00pm, Tue-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: International, Raw, Mexican, Fusion, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by VictoriaForget

Not so good - Edit

Apart from the Causushi I couldn't find anything vegan on the normal menu. I personally didn't like the taste of the Causushi at all. It consists of cold rolls of smashed potato with different options of fillings such as tofu, sweet potato, quinoa, tomato, etc... The staff was very friendly even though our waitress only spoke spanish and french, but they even did a personalized roll for us that usually cannot be done... for me this food was not good at all and a bit weird but my husband liked it so I guess it depends on your taste. Plus it is always good to try something different. The causushi is 15 euros all you can eat (April/2017)

Lovely restaurant - Edit

I discovered the restaurant two years ago. They made huge effort in order to increase their vegetarian and vegan offerings. The staff is lovely. It feels like home. Eating out in Brussels is not a piece of cake, especially when you are the only vegan amongst your friends. Dimension Latina represents a good alternative. I strongly advise you to go for the causushi nights ! It's delicious !!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staf, romantic

Cons: serves meat

Return to Brussels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dimension Latina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.