Dil-E Punjab Deli

Punjabi Indian food take away shop since 1992. Offers lunch and dinner boxes and has a vegan platter. Food is placed out on a steamtable. Also sells packaged Indian snack foods, music CDs, and DVDs. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Dil-E Punjab, New York

4 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2013

I stumbled on this place after 4 am on Sunday morning walking back to my hotel from a bar. My attention was caught by a sign that said, 'Vegan platter $6.95'. This was a bargain. The deal was to choose 3 from the 5 dishes that were available (eg chick pea curry, spinach curry) and this was served to take away with rice and a chapati. One of the 5 was explained to me as not being vegan. It was superb food and at $6.95 was a real bargain. The guys who served me were pleasant.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Inexpensive, Open long hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Dil-E Punjab Deli: