Diferente Cafe

( 1 review )

Av De Canarias, 144, Vecindario, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, 351000

Serves meat, vegan options available. A bar cafeteria offers some clearly labeled vegan food, including made-in-house seitan which is served in a kebab, burger patties made-in-house from tofu and lentil & rice as a burger, all of which are a must-try. Also has a vegan salad and a vegan apricot tart for dessert served with mango sorbet. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LoWool

Outstanding - Edit

My family and I were lucky enough to eat at this place upon arrival on the island. It was an experience that made our first night extremely enjoyable. Fabio treated us wonderfully to scrumptious food, delicious red wine, laughter, fun and comfort. We were amazed by the service and flavours and utterly charmed by the five-star treatment we received. Fabio rocks as does this adorable cafe. 10/10

Pros: Great flavours, Great wine, Wonderful host (Fabio)

Cons: Not quite as great an experience the next morning, Service not quite as amazing by other guy as Fabio

Return to Gran Canaria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Diferente Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.