Die Rohre

Eichenweg 1 (at Atterseestrasse), Unterach Am Attersee, Austria, 4866

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has labeled vegan soups, salads, main courses and desserts and labeled dishes with vegan options. Also offers labeled vegan wine. Most of the products are locally sourced and organic. Open Mon 3:00pm-11:00pm, Thu-Fri 3:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm. Hours stated are from Easter to New Year's Eve (July and August closed Wed only.) Holiday hours: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm. Check website/FB for hours from New Years to Easter.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Organic, Thai, Beer/Wine, Asian, Austrian, Non-veg

First Review by christa.fleck

excellent food, a bit pricey - Edit

went here for my sister's birthday to have breakfast. her choice. we were 6 people, all different kinds of diets on one table.
the food, the drinks as well as the service are excellent! there's seriously nothing to complain about here. the menu can be a little overwhelming and unfortunately the vegetarian/vegan bits are not labelled as such (it's easy to figure these out once you read through the descriptions though).
the (actually really really nice & unique) place is a little off (my family lives in Salzburg) and pricey: as said, the food is very delicious so I'm sure it's worth it, but: about 20 euro for breakfast is quite a lot in my book... if you're looking for a special treat: here you have it. if you're in the area and can't find another place that offers vegan food: go for it. other than that, you may not wanna go out of your way.

Pros: taste & quality, choice, service

Cons: price, location

Excellent Lunch - Edit

We had a great lunch at "Die Rohre" - everything was perfect. My lunch tasted delicious and I also had a great desert. The staff was very friendly, the area next to the lake was beautiful. Next time at the Mondsee we will visit "Die Rohre" again for shure :)

Pros: great taste, friendly staff, nice area

Return to Unterach Am Attersee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Die Rohre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.