1 Review

First Review by mamba

Great range of beauty products - Edit

What a find – this store exceeded my expectations by far! I went there because I was told that they stock the Khadi haircare products. Due to the not so attractive location and the boring name I was rather expecting an esoteric cramped place run by some idealistic old hippies or something like that. Instead, it is a large and bright store that stocks more than 80 brands! The product range includes everything you’d get at a normal chemists, e.g. haircare products, household detergents and so on - but all of the brands they sell use natural ingredients and are cruelty-free. What makes them really special is the wide range of skincare and beauty products with brands you won’t find anywhere else. Many of these brands are quite expensive. They also have an online store, so you can check what they have on offer, or order online.

Of course, natural and cruelty-free doesn’t mean that a product is vegan. But the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and will happily tell you which brands are vegan and what else is suitable for you.

I only give 4 stars, because I’d find it much easier if all vegan products were marked. Apart from that this store is great!

Pros: great range of products, friendly and knowledgeable staff

Cons: many items are very expensive

Return to Mainz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Die Naturdrogerie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.