Dickson Health Food

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 02-6249-7356

Shop G1A Dickson Chamber, Dickson Shopping Centre (at Antill at Cowper), Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, 2602

This shop is small but is a wealth of resources. Stocks a wide array of supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbs, health products, food, and beauty products. Will also research products and take special orders. The owner is a trained naturopath and will assist you in selecting products. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm, Sun 8:30am-3:30pm. Open Mon-Sat.

First Review by Gado-Gado Gal

Lovely Spot - Edit

I went to this shop to look for a specialty bread, and had arrived at least 2 hours after closing. The owner saw me looking at the store and opened the door to let me buy my bread! Wonderful service, I will most definitely be back to take a better look around (when its open of course!) :)

Pros: Great Service, Good Selection

Small but invariably has what you need - Edit

I frequently stop by this health food store, the closest one to my home, thinking "They probably wouldn't stock something this obscure, but I'll give it a try." and yet they always seem to be able to pull what I need out from one of the tightly stocked shelves. If they don't stock it, it likely isn't available anywhere in Australia. They are also happy to stock brands you recommend. They have locally produced breads, dairy products, dry grains, snacks, teas, oils, sweeteners, etc., as well as supplements and cosmetics. All the staff are very friendly and "know their stuff".

Pros: stocks everything, knowledgable, friendly

Cons: small - earthquake hazard!, closed on Sundays

Return to Canberra Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dickson Health Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2352 times since Mar 2010.