Diamond Head Cove Health Bar

Contact 808-732-8744

3045 Monsarrat Ste 5 (at Oahu), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96815

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mostly a smoothies and juices bar near entrance to Diamond Head State Park. Menu includes a veggie wrap, salads, and others. Specialty is Manna Cove bowl which consists of acai fruit smoothie in a bowl with granola, also use honey, and bee pollen (so ask).

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by flip

Good Acai Berry Bowl - Edit

This place has a great acai berry bowl that can be ordered vegan by asking for it without honey or bee pollen. It has acai smoothie made with soymilk, granola, banana and strawberry chunks, and it is delicious. They were out of hummus so I didn't get to try that. Not very many food options, especially for vegans. Just hummus and guacamole. Also serves kava. Go there for smoothies and kava mostly, it's not really a restaurant.

I wasn't impressed at all either... - Edit

I hate to give a negative review but I had to agree with the previous one. Not much option for vegan/vegetarian. I, too had to get the vegewrap, and Yes, it was just as the previous reviewer posted: carrot, hummus, and spinach(not lettuce, though - they may have changed it)...that was it! I also noticed that the wrap was not made to order. It came right after I ordered it on the paper plate covered with aluminum foil. It must have been made long time ago. $8 for that wrap is definitely an overprice. Disappointed.

Really not impressed - Edit

The descriptions I read online made this place sound really good and veg friendly. There was only 2 menu items (besides the juices/smoothies, which were good) that were vegan. I got the "Veggie Wrap". All that was in it was hummus, carrots and lettuce. That's it. The wrap wasn't even fully closed and everything fell out. It tasted bland and I was really upset I paid $8 for it. I will not be returning to this restaurant or recommending it to anyone.

Pros: Good smoothies

Cons: Limited selection, Bland wraps, Limited seating

Acai Addiction - Edit

What do you get when you mix organic Acai berry sorbet, organic soymilk, organic granola with pumpkin seeds, organic berries and bananas?
The Rio bowl, that is creates a craving so seductive, it's scary.
Beware the Kava water ;)

Pros: live music some nights, irie atmosphere, delish and interesting food

Cons: slow, slow, slow, little seating

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Diamond Head Cove Health Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1724 times since Aug 2007.