Dhaba Beas - Belehradska

Contact 773644561

Belehradska 90 (at Praha 2), Prague, Czech Republic,

Group of self-service vegetarian dhaba buffets. Offers both Indian and European vegetarian food including salads and fresh juices. Food is priced by weight. Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Fast food, Salad bar, European

First Review by Bill_hog

Excellent Self-Serve Veggie Fare - Edit

This excellent restaurant was recommended to us by our bike tour guide Adam. It has a prime location-right outside the spinning Kafka head by David Cerny. It is self-serve with lots of great Indian options to choose from and an ample salad bar. Highly recommend the lassis. In a city with limited veggie options, this is perfect for solo travelers, couples and families.

Pros: Location, Food Choices, Ambiance

Great deal, esp during happy hour! - Edit

There are about 7 of these in Prague, we went to the one near the powder tower and the huge silver statue of Kaftka's head... you'll know what I mean.

Food was delicious! I kinda wish it was just a single price for unlimited buffet but the happy hour bargain is great, although of course the buffet isn't all stocked at that time.

Great indian food, my non-veg friend loved it too!

Pros: happy hour, indian food, many locations

Good Indian Food. - Edit

We went to 2 outlets. Both were good. Seems food is made in a central location. We met one of the chefs. They are from India. From the north and south. Had excellent dosa also.

Pros: Good Food . Clean. Good Atmosphere

Cons: Does Not Accept Euros Or Cards.

Pure vegetarian food in Prague - Edit

I saw Dhaba Beas restaurants listed on HappyCow and made a note to try them on my Prague trip. Very glad I did. The staff working at this one location was friendly, and the food was good and cheap. It's steamtable style where you can see the various dishes and choose what you want.

Good Consistency - Edit

Essentially you don't really need to go all of the Dhaba Beas around Prague to enjoy different dining experiences. They are generally pretty much the same, the food is ready for you to choose and there's plenty of it. Healthy and filling, it's a cheap feed and ideal if you are walking about the city and happen to stumble upon one, which more than likely you will! Worth pointing out that this branch does a dhosa special lunch menu on Thursdays. Now you simply cannot go wrong with a delicious Dosa in my opinion.

Pros: consistent, cheap, decent location

Ok - Edit

I had had good experience in other Beas restaurants, so I was eager to try this one. The experience was nothing to write home about: unfriendly service, big tray left me (a medium size female) very hungry. The food itself was ok, though a tad pricier than I expected, but the total experience ok.

Pros: OK

Cons: smallish portion

Delicious - Edit

I went here twice during my stay in Prague. The food was tasty, but vegan options were very limited. On either day there were two dishes available at this cafeteria style restaurant that were vegan compatible. The rest contained, yogurt, cream, milk, cheese, etc. The portions were reasonable, but staff wasn't sure what was in some things. While they were happy to double check the contents of questionable dishes, I would have likely been out of luck if it had been busier in the restaurant that day.

Pros: delicious indian food, friendly staff

Cons: limited vegan options

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dhaba Beas - Belehradska closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 9979 times since Jan 2009.