First Review by snappea

Great variety of vegan burgers - Edit

I went there with a friend during our visit in Dresden. Contrary to other opinions expressed here, we found the burgers we ordered to be delicious and very worth their (not high) price. We will for sure return when we come to Dresden the next time! :)

Pros: variety, price, decoration of the plates

good place - Edit

We went there a couple of times and were quite satisfied. The choice is quite big among soya and seitan burgers with different flavours. The staff is friendly. For vegan fast food good, pity that they cook meat too.....

Pros: big selection, friendly

Not my kind of place - Edit

I visited "Devils Kitchen" only once with a friend, because neither my friend nor me liked it there.

They do offer some vegetarian food, but all in all the place is a rather meat-oriented bistro.

The non-vegetarian burger my friend had as well as my vegetarian meal tasted somewhat cheap and not very delicious. Well, what should I say? All in all we simply did not like it there.

Cons: Very meat-oriented place, Food tastes unhealthy and cheap, Food does not taste good

great veg-friendly diner! - Edit

awesome place with many vegetarian choices! funky diner atmostphere in an interesting neighborhood of dresden. i had the veggie currywurst, which was really great! went with a non-veg friend, and he loved it as well. lots of finger foods, burgers, shakes, etc on the menu. the staff was friendly, english speaking.. though the atmostphere was casual, the food came out looking fantastic. definitely recommended!

Pros: great food, nice casual atmosphere, large, delicious portions

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Devils Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1527 times since Sep 2008.