Devi Cafeshop

Contact +90-2163688482

Kantarcı Rıza Sokak Köseoğlu, Apartman 5 D: 3 Erenköy (at Bağdat Caddesi, Caddebostan Mah), Istanbul, Turkey, 34758

This is the cafe area of Istanbul Yoga Center. Located in the central area of Anatolian side of Istanbul. Offers Indian snacks, soups, and vegetarian food. Mon-Fri 9:30am-10:00pm, Sat 9:30am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Indian

No Food! - Edit

A friend and I took a very long time getting to the Yoga Centre as it's really far from the ferry port and we didn't realise how far it would be. We arrived tired and hungry to discover this is actually not a restaurant at all, but only a small cafe area with tea and a few cakes. We ate some bicuits each and then left. The people were really friendly and I'm sure the yoga classes are very good, but this is not a place to go if you want to eat!

They did tell us that sometimes they do cooked meals, but these are sporadic. They also said that if we had called in advance they would have prepared a meal for us, but we weren't to have known that. They also offered to prepare a salad. If you do want to eat there then my advice is to call them in advance and ask if they will be cooking or if they can prepare you some food, but be aware it's a very small space.

Pros: vegan biscuits, friendly people, inexpensive

Cons: no main meals, small space, far away and hard to find

Return to Istanbul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Devi Cafeshop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2115 times since Oct 2010.