First Review by wildfang

Tasty Ice Cream - Edit

Good. For fruit sorbets the flavor were basic and not so many special options other than cucumber lemon sorbe which was interesting. Another eiscafe nearby (camarello) might have more interesting flavor combinations. Flavors change so check them out both :)

Oh but they have some other vegan sweets as well. Such as waffles, rice pudding.. etc.

Pros: Tasty, Many vegan sweets other than ice cream

Cons: Not so much variety

Awesome! - Edit

I had an amazing banana split here recently. The chocolate sauce isn't vegan, so substituting strawberry sauce was a bit of a bummer. Other than that, it was awesome.

I'll definitely go here again. Lots of great food, several types of vegan ice cream, sodas, milkshakes, etc. Prices are good, also.

Pros: Vegan ice cream, No meat

my fav ice cream in Berlin! - Edit

Just go check them out! Around 6-7vegan choices like chocolate,vanilla & fruits. Always delicious!!!! Never tried the snack choices so far but I will soon :)

Pros: nice ppl, delicious icecream

Cons: 1eur pro ball (normal these days but I still think

Tasty ice cream, soups, waffles... - Edit

The ice cream is not homemade and always the same flavours (I think made by Tanne B) but still very tasty and they sometimes have homemade vegan wafers too.
There is always a vegan soup, at least in winter vegan waffles with hot raspberry sauce, vegan rice pudding and other nice stuff. You can find all the vegan offers on an extra blackboard outside the shop.
The only thing I ever got there I didn't like was the baguette - a white baguette with vegetable mushroom paté and a salad leaf for 3,50€..

The atmosphere is great - always cheerful 1950's and 60's music and friendly staff.
What I dislike, though, is the ever smoking shop owner standing right next by the door..

Pros: Vegan food on extra menu

Cons: Owner sits outside and smokes

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Der Eisberliner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.