Dennisos Pizzeria

+46-86427488

Asotorget 14 (at Gotgatan), Stockholm, Sweden, 11862

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria with veggie topping choices. Vegan menu on its facebook page. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by virre

Expensive but tasty - Edit

Ate the Vegokebab-pizza. It was good but not worth 125SEK. I've eaten better for less.

Pros: Tasty, The garlicsauce was awsome, Friendly people

Cons: Expensive, Boring lettuce on top

amazing vegan pizza! - Edit

We had a couple of takeaway vegan pizzas from here - there were a few different vegan options and we were given vegan garlic mayo too! Really friendly service and a yummy treat.

Pros: different choices, really tasty, lovely service

friendly & tasty - Edit

The staff were really friendly + there's a whole section of the menu for vegan pizza! The price is good too + it was nice and tasty! Wish more pizza places in the uk would do this kind of option!

yeab, still amazing - Edit

not my first time in this pizzeria and it does do well for vegans in a sense they have own list for vegan pizzas and they taste good! everything is said already here in reviews at this point, go see for yourself and enjoy ( :

Pros: thin vegan pizzas with different options, faux meat and vegan cheese, chill owner

Cons: not too cozy inside but has tables to eat at

so good! - Edit

I had the vegan fungi pizza. It was delicious! Service was also really wonderful :)

Incredible Pizza!!! - Edit

You just bloody have to try the vegan kebab pizza. It's amazing and the garlic sauce is divine!!!

tasty - Edit

the vegan kebab is tasty

For cheese lovers - Edit

This is a place for those who like their vegan cheese to have the texture of the dairy cheese. Options for pizza toppings are a bit unique. And there is a lot of cheese on the pizza. A lot. When it starts to cool down it perhaps feels a bit too much.

The little garlic sauce that came along was good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location of this pizzeria makes it worth keeping in mind.

Pros: Lots of cheese on the pizza, Fair-sized pizza, Location

Cons: Lots of cheese on the pizza, No ordinary options on the menu

Delicious!!! - Edit

We found this place by accident when we were on vacation in Stockholm. I am sure glad we did!! They were set to close in 15 minutes, but were kind enough to stay open for us.
I am from a small town, so I am not used to a vegan menu at a pizzeria. I was very happy that they had a decent sized vegan menu. It was hard to choose! I went for the vegan kebab pizza. It was so delicious!! It was also really nice to finally be able to try a kebab pizza, since Sweden is known for it. I still think about this pizza even 2 months later! I will definitely eat here every time I visit Stockholm!

Pros: Delicious and fresh, Great service, Nice size vegan menu, and average price

Cons: Not open very late

Best pizza in Stockholm - Edit

We all have diffrent things we enjoy, in my taste this small pizzeria situated on the side of a school have the best vegan pizza. I have a bit of a problem with this beeing the pizza that my family went to when I grow up, long before I was vegan.

The pizza is expensive as elsewhere in Stockholm and they have used Wilmersburgers vegan cheese and have some nice vegan meat-alternatives for topping. The pizza is quite thin and have a nice taste.

However while not the best vegan pizza I have had, it surely is the best one I ever had in Stockholm. The place however is very small and I doubt it really is accessible was there is no real room to turn around a wheelchair.

Pros: taste, limited menu

Cons: expensive

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dennisos Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.