Deluxe Town Diner

Contact 617-926-8400

627 Mount Auburn St, Watertown, Massachusetts, USA, 02472

Serves meat, vegan options available. Diner food. Menu includes a few vegetarian and vegan dishes. Vegan pancakes, vegan sausage, veggie burgers, and soymilk for coffee are on the menu.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by amberk13

Old School diner - Edit

Went for breakfast with my non-vegan family and were greeted very warmly by an older woman who we assume is an owner.
Had looked on line and was really looking foward to the vegan flap jacks - but was told they were out of them. Ordered the tofu scramble burrito which was good.
Soy milk for my coffee was curdled so that was an immediate turn off for me.
My family did enjoy their non-vegan breakfast but I think we will try somewhere different next time.

Pros: greeted warmly

Cons: didn't have what website said it would

What a nice surprise! - Edit

Prior to becoming a vegetarian and now a vegan, I loved going to diners. It's not just about the food, but the atmosphere and the Deluxe Town Diner has both. All of their vegetarian items are clearly listed on the menu and there is more than one item to choose from for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Service was fast, food was great, and I loved the tea menu. I highly recommend and will go back soon. Their web site address is www.deluxetowndiner.com

Pros: Veggie diner food!, Great service, Fun atmosphere

Cons: Parking on the weekends can be tough, Hard to get coffee refills

Return to Watertown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Deluxe Town Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.