CLOSED: Delivore

Contact 850023311

Hornsgatan 149, Stockholm, Sweden,

All vegan cafe, take away and catering service. Serves a variety of grilled bagels and sandwiches, salads, pastries and mylk shakes. Uses mostly organic products. Does NOT accept cash. OCT/NOV 2016 TEMPORARILY CLOSED - LET HAPPYCOW KNOW WHEN IT RE-OPENS!

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out, Catering, European

First Review by veganagnes

Finally! - Edit

Finally a place with all sorts of vegan comfort food. Everything wasn't 5/5, but I will give it a top score because I just love the concept so much. Give it a try! Where else can you get vegan milkshakes, bagels, toasted sandwiches and cronuts in one place? They also have salads. I just love the concept so much.

Pros: Great comfort food, The milkshakes are excellent

small and delicious - Edit

Very small inside with only about 6-8 two person tables. the staff were very friendly and explained things to me in English. awesome everything is vegan. the cheesecake and cronuts were amazing. I want to go back for the mylkshake. The table next to me brought a dog and the staff brought out a bowl of water without being asked. very thoughtful. patio seating is great if you can get it.

Pros: all vegan, very friendly staff

Delivore - Edit

A small but pleasant all-vegan cafe in a great part of Stockholm. I had the Amareo mylkshake with oreos and whipped cream on top and omg it was so delicious! Their meny also included sandwiches, salads etc
Almost right across the street from the cafe is a vegan/vegetarian foodstore called Goodstore so when you're done with your coffee/mylkshake/salad/sandwich you can go there for some foodshopping. Atleast that's what I did :)

Sweet Gem - Edit

For me, Delivore seems like a great place to go for dessert, since you can choose from a variety of baking goods, milkshakes, and other sweets. They also have a variety of grilled sandwiches and bagels if you're more into the lunch aspect. I had a cronut, which tasted great, but was sprinkled with a little bit too much sugar.

Pros: Various desserts

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Delivore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.