delisheeeYo

Contact 843-785-3633

32 Palmetto Bay Rd Ste 1A, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, 29928

Offers light lunch food that includes organic greens and toppings for salad by weight; whole grain wraps; daily raw food special; smoothies. The soft serve frozen yogurt is not vegan (contains dairy). Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-5:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar

First Review by mfmonroe04

MY FAVORITE VEGAN SPOT!!!! - Edit

This is by far my favorite place to eat in the area because the entire restaurant is vegetarian and mostly vegan. Its also very healthy and has lots of cool food you cant get normally! There tofu "egg" salad is amazing!!!!

Pros: delicious , healthy , mostly vegan

Cons: expensive-ish , far from my home :-(

wonderful juices/salads/Buddha bowls - Edit

I had the fresh green juice (cold-pressed right in front of me) and the super salad which had a scoop of their three different vegan "proteins"- an eggless egg salad, a sprouted nut spread, and hummus. It had lots of delicious avocado and fresh veggies and sprouts. It was fantastic. Another day (because I went back it was so good) I had the sweet Buddha bowl which was a quinoa/lentil mix with coconut oil, almond milk, cinnamon, fresh fruit and nuts on top. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. I definitely recommend going!

Just like home! - Edit

Thank you Thank you Thank you! We didn't have to lug our juicer with us everyday and you accommodated us perfectly! From the moment we walked in--the amazing customer service who by the end of the week felt like family to the awesome custom order juices! The soups were simply exquisite! We literally came here every morning, sometimes lunch and on our last day--ate all 3 meals here! We even managed to get some of our meat eaters to become a fan of wheat grass and some raw salads and wraps! Thank you thank you and cannot wait to stop in again!

Amazing! Just amazing! Go there, NOW! - Edit

We recently visited HHI, and came upon Delisheee Yo halfway through our trip. My husband is a vegan, which makes eating on vacation a bit challenging. These folks are up to the task and then some! The food was delicious - real food, real flavors - no covering up with gobs of sauce to cover what's lurking underneath. The great taste of REAL food came shining through in every dish we ordered - and we ordered many. After finding them, we visited EVERY DAY for the rest of our trip.

The staff there - Blake, Blake, Jose, Anushka (just to name a few) were always super-friendly and helpful in answering questions/providing suggestions. I so wish we had something like this closer to home!

They brew their own kombucha too - if that's your thing there are many flavors to choose from.

We would heartily recommend this place to vegans, vegetarians, and carnis you're trying to convert. They really made our vacation special, and we'd go to HHI again just to eat there!

Pros: Delicious food, Amazing staff, Great service

Happy, healthy place - Edit

Great place to pick up some grub. Asked if there was any oil-free options and I got a great wrap. Had vegan egg salad and beets in it so it was not dry at all. Not salty nor bland. They use yogurt in their smoothies, but you can always ask for a banana or almond milk to be used instead. I ordered a large banana/mango smoothie but it was pretty small for a fruititarian. Bananas didn't taste ripe either. Otherwise it's a must-visit beautiful place with great energies.

Pros: kind service, gluten free options

Cons: smoothie not big enough

An oasis on Hilton Head - Edit

We discovered this friendly and healthy spot on our last day at HH. Wish we'd found it earlier -- we would have come for lunch every day. Food is FRESH and made to order. Buddha bowl was scrumptious. So was Yom roll. Refreshing, green, delish!!! Wish I could thank the woman I chatted with yesterday who told me about delisheeeYo!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday April 09, 2014

Pros: fresh and delicious vegan choices, immaculate and bright , friendly staff

Cons: A tad slow -- but made-to-order, Limited seating

great vegan options - Edit

All of the vegan options are very good and priced reasonably. The location is close enough to the beach that you can ride a bike there. Very friendly staff.

Pros: multiple vegan options, fairly close to beach, friendly staff

Cons: vegan options weren't labeled

Fabulous Find!! - Edit

Spent summer vacation in Hilton Head and at first worried about finding reasonable places to get some good veggies but we happened upon Delishee yo. It became a daily habit! We just loved the Happy Wrap with Fred'd special sauce! The Fatoosh salad (sans feta) was also spectacular. Our non Vegan girls loved the organic frozen yogurt. This place is so good it should be a national chain! Will miss it when we go home but plan on getting several jars of Fred's special
Sauce to bring a piece of Delishee Yo home.

Pros: great menu items , great service from Matt , cozy setting

Cons: it wasn't walking distance from our resort

Return to Hilton Head Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has delisheeeYo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4347 times since May 2011.