Delish Deli and Kitchen

( 1 review )
+44-1788578060

35 North St, Rugby, England

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe with a couple labeled vegan choices. Kitchen is willing to adapt items such as the vegetarian breakfast to be vegan. Relaxed atmosphere. Relocated from 11A Bank St. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm, Sat 8:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Western, Take-out, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by GeraldineJaqui

Lovely place - Edit

I love Delish. It's hard to get vegan food in Rugby (and in the rest of Warwickshire!) so I do hope this café continues to prosper... especially now that Summersault has gone after so many years. The meals are lovely, the dark setting is cool, and the wine is great in the evenings, if it's open. The one and only drawback is that the place is not well ventilated - which is just the nature of the building - so I come out with my clothes smelling of oil every time, and it does make my sensitive eyes a little watery. As I say, though, I imagine there is little that can be done about that, so my overall impression is positive and I do keep going back! A great place.

Return to Rugby Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delish Deli and Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.