Delicious Vegetarian Food Stall

49A Serangoon Garden Way, Unit 01-06, Northeast Singapore, Singapore, 555945

好味斋 is a stall in Serangoon Garden Market and Food Centre. Serves local favorites like nasi lemak, mee pok, and chicken rice. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Scarninini

Decent vegetarian fried bee Hoon - Edit

Only ever tried the veg fried bee hoon, which I've had countless times throughout my life. I used to think it was the best bee Hoon I've ever had in my life, but unfortunately standards have been dropping over the years (but still, really good!!) the best thing about the fried bee Hoon here is definitely the gravy!!! So so good :) do ask for extra if you like your beehoon wetter than usual (which I do)! It has become increasingly salty as well, which is not really to my liking as I prefer food to be less salty! The Chilli here is too salty for me as well but it's all personal preference anyway :)

One of fave mee pok da - Edit

Steady loyal stream of customers is testament to consistent quality upheld by the elderly couple. Mee pok dry is always a sensibly portioned bowl with simple and clean flavours for a satisfying breakfast. Their veg beehoon 'zhai mai fan' I'd v popular but I stay away because it's not particularly healthy or nutritious.

Pros: Consistent good quality

Cons: Same cons as all other Chinese veg - too much car

Return to Northeast Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delicious Vegetarian Food Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.