Contact 012574603

Serendiity Beach Road (at Mithona Street), Sihanoukville, Cambodia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, family-owned restaurant near the beach on the main road. Very convenient to shopping, the beach and hotels. Large menu with fresh fruit, salads, and juices. Cuisines served include Thai, Malaysian, Cambodian, Halal and Indian. Staff speaks English. Mon-Sun 7:00am-12:00am

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Khmer, Cambodian, Non-veg

First Review by globetrotterk8

Average Cambodian street kitchen - Edit

I'm a bit surprised that this restaurant made it onto Happy Cow -- there really aren't many veg* options. I went for breakfast and the only vegan looking thing was the vegetarian noodle soup. When it arrived it was very simple, just veggies and noodles with no tofu. The coconut pineapple smoothie I got was amazing and they made it without milk for me.

If you're looking for something cheap and authentic, this is your place. If you're looking for healthy and abundant vegetarian options, go elsewhere.

Pros: authentic , great smoothies , cheap

Cons: few options , mediocre quality

didn't look delicious or clean :( - Edit

We went and looked at the menu and nothing was veg or vegan. Yes he did say he could make anything veg or vegan for us but all the places down the road could make the same items AND veg curry, amok, noodles were already on the menu. Quite frankly the place looked unclean, the kitchen didn't look hygienic or a place I trusted to make a veg meal. Neither of us wanted to eat there - we left. Sorry delicious :(

lovely amok curry! - Edit

Its a very small cafe and not much veggie on the menu, but when you explain your vegan he understands what that is and will adapt the menu. We had the most amazing amok curry, so tasty and freshly made, probably best meal I ate in Cambodia!

Return to Sihanoukville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1004 times since Oct 2012.