Crepes Bistro

Contact 408-260-6885

57 Washington St, Santa Clara, California, USA, 95050

European style cafe est. 2013. Makes breakfast items, crepes, baked goods, smoothies, juices, lunch salads and soups. The crepe batter is without egg. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, French

First Review by Healthy Mama

OH...MY...GAWD!!!!! - Edit

My sister, who is omni, and I went here for her birthday. The crepes were humongous and so so good. she tasted mine and said it was really good and she would have ordered vegan cheese on hers! This goes on my top 10 San Jose vegan places, and I will go back. I liked the mint lemonade. Very refreshing. And we each got a muffin because it was my big sister's birthday. He's was a Russian tea cookie, not vegan. Mine was a HUGE choc chip, berry, nut muffin that we both liked very much. I would give this place 6 stars at least!

Pros: Great vegan options!

Cons: I can't find any!

It's in the name. :) - Edit

They really do have delicious crepes. The royal veggie crepe is one of my favorite vegan meals in the south bay (tied with Back A Yard's jerk tofu plate). Their orange juice is deliciously fresh squeezed and they have delicious vegetarian borsch. I love the enormous portions of these crepes (and they really are enormous) because it means I can eat half for one meal and save the second half for another meal. Yes, it still tastes great reheated!

Pros: delicious crepes, enormous portions that taste great reheated, fresh squeezed juice

awesome crepes! - Edit

Amazing place. Yummy food, clearly marked menus (most stuff is vegan or can be made vegan). Friendly staff. Just overall, great experience. Will definitely come back here again!

Pros: clearly marked menus, delicious food, awesome desserts

Delicious indeed! - Edit

I finally tried this crepe place and it's fantastic. The restaurant is vegetarian, and their crepe batter is vegan, but they do offer cheese and eggs on certain menu items. Very vegan accommodating. I can't wait to dine there again because it was hard to choose what to order, with so many good vegan options. Very fresh ingredients too, the veg / vegan crepe is loaded with veggies.

Pros: Delicious , Quick service, large portion size

Cons: A bit pricey for ordering at counter, Loud! But glad they had lots of customer

A Great Find! - Edit

Thanks to Happy Cow, I found this jewel of Bistro. The borscht is a delicious start to lunch. Then the Special Crêpe was filling and nourishing. My first time here, now a favorite.

Pros: Delicious food, friendly staff, clean establishmen

What a Treat! - Edit

I took my kids there while on vacation and we all loved it. They offered us a sample of the day's special and I didn't even look at the menu after that. My crepe was filled with fresh spinach, tomatoes, feta and cheddar cheeses and was divine. My kids split a strawberry, sweet cream (more like cream cheese) crepe which was drizzled with chocolate and they loved it. Coffee was strong and delicious. Vegan pumpkin muffin was good, but not quite like the creeps. All was prepared fresh . My kids loved such a treat for breakfast and I loved that they did not go too heavy on the sugar.

Pros: Creeps, Strong coffee, Comfortable

Return to Santa Clara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Crepes Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1674 times since Jul 2013.