Delicious Crepes Bistro

• Vegetarian
Contact 408-260-6885

57 Washington St, Santa Clara, California, USA, 95050

European style cafe opened Mar 2013. Makes breakfast items, crepes, baked goods, smoothies, juices, lunch salads and soups. The crepe batter is without egg.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, French

First Review by Healthy Mama

awesome crepes! - Edit

Amazing place. Yummy food, clearly marked menus (most stuff is vegan or can be made vegan). Friendly staff. Just overall, great experience. Will definitely come back here again!

Pros: clearly marked menus, delicious food, awesome desserts

Delicious indeed! - Edit

I finally tried this crepe place and it's fantastic. The restaurant is vegetarian, and their crepe batter is vegan, but they do offer cheese and eggs on certain menu items. Very vegan accommodating. I can't wait to dine there again because it was hard to choose what to order, with so many good vegan options. Very fresh ingredients too, the veg / vegan crepe is loaded with veggies.

Pros: Delicious , Quick service, large portion size

Cons: A bit pricey for ordering at counter, Loud! But glad they had lots of customer

A Great Find! - Edit

Thanks to Happy Cow, I found this jewel of Bistro. The borscht is a delicious start to lunch. Then the Special Crêpe was filling and nourishing. My first time here, now a favorite.

Pros: Delicious food, friendly staff, clean establishmen

What a Treat! - Edit

I took my kids there while on vacation and we all loved it. They offered us a sample of the day's special and I didn't even look at the menu after that. My crepe was filled with fresh spinach, tomatoes, feta and cheddar cheeses and was divine. My kids split a strawberry, sweet cream (more like cream cheese) crepe which was drizzled with chocolate and they loved it. Coffee was strong and delicious. Vegan pumpkin muffin was good, but not quite like the creeps. All was prepared fresh . My kids loved such a treat for breakfast and I loved that they did not go too heavy on the sugar.

Pros: Creeps, Strong coffee, Comfortable

Return to Santa Clara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delicious Crepes Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1446 times since Jul 2013.