Delicias Naturales

( 1 review )
098-8710846

Calle 10 no. 3–34, Neiva, Colombia

Restaurant and store. Offers a daily vegetarian menu for around 7500 pesos. It includes soup, main dish, and either soy milk or juice. Sometimes vegan menu. Also sells stuffed empanadas, quinoa, soy products as well as pastries and packaged snacks.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Colombian, South American

1 Review

First Review by aybea

El mejor restau veg en Neiva! - Edit

I study in New York now, but nearly my entire family lives in Neiva, and I go back twice a year to visit. I absolutely love Colombia and my family, but I do get a little anxious about traveling there since typical Colombian food is made up of mostly meat and dairy products (and incredible, tropical fruit that you can find few other places!) and vegetarianism -- not to mention veganism -- is considered to be an extreme, unusual lifestyle. For this reason, I'm so so grateful for Delicias Naturales! The food is a rotating, set daily menu that is definitely influenced by traditional Colombian cooking...familiar, delicious, and thankfully vegetarian! Muchísimas gracias Delicias Naturales!
Updated from previous review on Monday January 20, 2014

Pros: Uno de los pocos restaus vegs en Neiva!, Comida colombiana , Se hacen domicilios!

Return to Neiva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delicias Naturales closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.