Délices Veggies

+33-986201742

1 Place Jeanne d'Arc, Metz, France, 57000

Vegetarian restaurant opened 2017 offering menu with casual fare like burger and fries, cakes, vegan soft serve ice cream. Also offers menu sets. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-4:30pm, 6:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Take-out, French

First Review by Thor

Très bon - Edit

Rien à redire, pour le prix on en a pour sa faim, heureusement qu’il existe enfin une place pour les vegans à Metz !

Very friendly, awesome food & value - Edit

I coincidentally passed this new veggie place and got attracted by the "Glaces Vegan" sign outside. Boy, I did not regret going inside!

Upon entering, the owner ethusiastically welcomed me and explained his menu. I ordered a "Veggie Menu" with a vegan falafel burger, french fries, grenadine drink and ... a vanilla-choco Italian ice cream!

The burger was tasty, the french fries maybe a little fatty but OK, the grenadine was sweet. The ice cream was... a gift from heaven. It had been such a long time!

And all this, if I remember correctly, for €9.90: very acceptable.

Everything was served quickly and I had some interesting conversations with the owner and other restaurant guests, who also happened to be bike tourists.

I highly recommend Delices Veggies and will definitely visit again when I'm in Metz!

Pros: Very friendly, terrific value, VEGAN ICE CREAM

Cons: Standard size burger

Return to Metz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Délices Veggies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.