Delhi Palace

928-556-0019

2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd Ste 640, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA, 86001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food. Reported these are vegan suitable: daal (lentils), chana masala (chickpeas), and a few vegetable dishes. Ask to leave out butter on roti (whole wheat bread). Lunch is buffet.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Urmila

Good Selection - Edit

I came at lunch time for the buffet. There was a good amount for vegetarians & vegans. Some of what I had: biriyani rice, onion bhaji, saag aloo. My husband thought my home cooked Indian food was better. I wasn't feeling well due to elevation sickness therefore I didn't eat much. The restaurant is colorful, friendly service but was very packed & noisy on a Sunday. For some reason it was extremely hot in there. I walked outside in the low 80's and it felt like I walked into air-conditioning. I would eat there again but it didn't compare to Indian food that I have eaten while living in England for 3 years. It's hard for me to review because England was my first experience with Indian cuisine.

Pros: Lots if vegetarian & vegan options., Great service

Cons: Packed at lunch on Sunday., Noisy, Very hot inside

Reasonable & Delicious - Edit

The ambience of this place is the first thing that catches your attention, colorful & beautiful. There are abundant veg*n options. We ordered veg biryani, variety of breads, dal tadka, and jeera rice and all were pretty good. I would eat here again if I were in the town. Bill for 4 worked out pretty reasonable as well.

Pros: Good service & value for money, Tastes excellent & good serving size

Cons: Nothing I can think of

Return to Flagstaff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delhi Palace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.