Delhi Darbar

+351-262104526

Rua General Amilcar Mota, 21, R/C, Caldas Da Rainha, Portugal, 2500-209

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant with various vegetarian choices including soups, samosa, onion bhaji, and karahi chana, bombay aloo, dal tarka, bhindi masala, and bangan ka bartha. Specify vegan to be sure. Open Mon-Sat 6:00pm-11:30pm, Tue-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JoãoMadureira

Good vegan food. - Edit

Excellent Indian food with several options for vegans although they do sell meat. Specify naan with no butter and if you go off menu like I did (I know, what an idiot...) be careful as my vegetable jalfrezi came with paneer. Very helpful and friendly staff despite it being extremely busy. Would definitely visit again for a decent curry.

Pros: Vegan options , Helpful staff, Good food

Cons: Reasonably small portions for the price, Busy (which is a good sign for the food), No allergy guide on menu

Absolutely delicious!! - Edit

I came here with my family (we are all vegan) and it was delicious! Tons of vegan options, samosas, chapati, veggie curry, chickpea curry, lentil daal etc. just specify that you want everything with no milk or butter!

Lovely restaurant - Edit

Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff.
We chose our vegan meal with the waiter's help and it was all very good. We had papadam and vegetable pakoras for appetizer, followed by delicious veggie koftas and a somewhat spicy mixed vegetables curry, accompanied by chapati.
There are other vegan and vegetarian dishes, making it a great choice for a nice and cozy meal.

Pros: vegan options, helpful staff

Excellent experience - Edit

This restaurant is delicious, quite different from other indian restaurants I've been to. Is has a good ambiance, with walls painted in bright colours, handicraft, and indian music in the background. The staff is very friendly, and will help you out with the vegan or almost-vegan dishes.

It turns out to be really cheap, too. There is an economy menu (at least at lunch time), with two slices of naan, one main course with rice, one drink, and one coffee, which totals €7,50

Today me and my father had two chamossas, and two teas. I had potato with cumin (Bombay Aloo) and he had vegetable balls (Malai Kofta)

Pros: excellent food, good vibe, good value

Cons: serves meat

Return to Caldas Da Rainha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delhi Darbar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.