Del Taco

• ( 1 review )

8230 Calvine Rd, Sacramento, California, USA, 95828

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nationwide Mexican fast food chain where you could get the beyond meat crumble in your taco or burrito order (started in 2019). Vegan items include the beyond guacamole taco, the epic beyond guacamole burrito, the veggie bowl and fries. Staff is willing modified other items where possible. The vegan options are listed on its website. Uses vegetable oil for frying. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am. Open 24/7.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AniStavrou

AniStavrou

Points +3374

16 Oct 2020

Vegan Mexican Fast Food

VEGAN OPTIONS!!
I love that I can find meat alternatives now at fast food joints during travel. Del Taco carries BEYOND MEAT, plant-based ground beef! This is a big deal for vegans on the road! I previously never tried Del Taco because I can get bean burritos anywhere, but now that there are better options for vegans, my husband and I will eat here occasionally! We tried
BEYOND AVOCADO TACO ,
EPIC BEYOND ORIGINAL MEX BURRITO, BEYOND EPIC CALI BURRITO , CRINKLE CUT FRIES . Everything was awesome. Check out their website, they have an impressive vegan menu. Hopefully other fast food places start to catch on and realize vegan is the future!

Pros: Cheap , Quick, Vegan Meat

Return to Sacramento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Del Taco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.