First Review by Sammo84

Overrated and dry cake - Edit

It's great that there is an all vegan bakery in the area but it's a shame it's not really a good example of vegan cake. Sold in waterstones, the UEA and biddys tearoom I have had samples a few times. But each time it's dry, dense and unappealing. Flavours are also very unimaginative. There are far better vegan cake options out there. This cake takes me back to the old days of vegan cake, not the modern days where you really can't tell the difference.

Pros: Always nice to have a vegan option.

Cons: Dry, dense and unattractive , Bad example of vegan cake

Yummy! - Edit

I tried some of their whoopee pies at the Norwich Veggie Fayre a couple of weeks ago and am very glad I did.

Really tasty cakes, very nicely presented. Worth seeking out if you have a party coming up.

I'm informed that Deerly Beloved cakes are available at Waterstones Cafe, Biddy's Tea Room and The St Benedict's Food Store so am looking forward to trying some more!

Fabulous! - Edit

I stumbled across an old article for Deerly Beloved at the tail end of last year and am over-the-moon that I did. We have ordered our wedding cake from this amazing baker and have also had the pleasure of munching a vegan stollen, whoopie pies and various cakes. This is a real treasure and definitely worth a try if given the chance!

Pros: Vegan, Tasty, Treats You Cant Buy Elsewhere

Cons: Not Readily Available

excelent cakes! - Edit

Very nice, all excelent, i get mine in a very good green grocers in St Benadicts street norwich. Or by special delivery.

Pros: excelent quality, Whoppie pies!

Cons: no shop, limited range

Amazing cakes - Edit

Whoopies... Amazing! Cinnamon whirls... Fantastic! I've never had anything from Deerly Beloved that hasn't blown me away. Either from Biddy's Tea Room or when they have a stall at events.

Best vegan cakes ever!

Pros: Whoopies, Cinnamon whirls, Friendly

Cons: Doesnt have own premises

Return to Norwich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Deerly Beloved Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1595 times since Aug 2011.