Decent Pizza

850-222-6400

1026 N Monroe St, Tallahassee, Florida, USA, 32303

Serves meat, vegan options available. A local pizzeria that has tempeh and Daiya cheese for builiding your own pizza pie. Relaxed atmosphere. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by carmencricket

Daiya Overload - Edit

Decent Pizza has a vegan pizza that I am certain many people are going to enjoy. I am not a particular fan of Daiya cheese, and this pizza is loaded with it. It appears that Decent Pizza is trying to mimic the cheese overload that you find on many mainstream pizzas. For me it was just too much. So, if you do like Daiya and lots and lots of cheese, this may just be the one for you. They have a good selection of vegetables to use for toppings. The crust, although thin the way I like it, did not taste particularly fresh, although many on-line reviews disagree. Overall, this is not a pizza that I will order again, but others may certainly enjoy.

Pros: Several Vegetable Choices for Toppings

Cons: Only One Vegan Choice (basically)

Best Pizza in Tallahassee - Edit

I can't say enough about this great little pizza joint. I love that you can order pizza by the slice, include the vegan pizza with Daiya cheese. I wish I could give them five stars.

Pros: Vegan pizza!, Good vibe, Friendly staff

Return to Tallahassee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Decent Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.