Dean's Restaurant

( 1 review )
n/a

23/1 Moo 2 4203 Rd, Ao Nang, Thailand, 81000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small open air restaurant with around 10 tables, located across the street from Vogue Resort. The menu has two pages of vegetarian food. Vegans to specify, and kitchen will omit fish sauce, dairy, and egg. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Western, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by jojoinbrighton

Not a great option - Edit

Walked past this spot in the afternoon and they had a menu out with 2 pages of vegetarian food. Went back to eat in the evening and we were given a different menu with only a couple of modifiable options. We both had the tofu veg stir fry (making a point to ask to remove the oyster, fish, egg etc) and had the saddest blandest stir fry ever. Definitely the worst food I've eaten since arriving in Thailand, it reminded me of the Stir Fry's I'd cook before I learnt how to cook properly! No seasonings and really oily an watery. Spots like this with some (modifiable) veggie options on the menu are a some a dozen in Ao Nang and you'd probably be better off giving any of them a go.

Return to Ao Nang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dean's Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2052 times.