Dean & David - Schellingstr

+49-8933098317

Schellingstra├če 13, Munich, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. German chain of restaurants with emphasis on fresh and simple food. Offers cold-pressed juices, salads, soups, smoothies, sandwiches. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by deadpledge

Good fast option - Edit

I ate here a few times on my trip, on account that most vegan/vegetarian places around close at 8, which I unfortunately wasn't able to make. Was able to try everything vegan they had on the menu while I was there. The panini, the oriental wrap, the curry, the superfood salad, and the chia cup. Everything was decent, better than a Clif bar would have been.

Pros: Late hours

Not bad for a veg friendly place - Edit

I happened to pass upon this by chance whilst on my way to Gratitude and a made a mental note to check it out on the way back home. Located just a 2-3 minute walk from the universitat station, Dean and David provide a number of vegan options such as sandwiches, paninis, wraps, soup and curry, all of which are clearly labelled on the menu board. Obviously it also serves meat. I visited twice during my stay and on my first visit got a tasty grilled veggie panini for about 4 euros. When I visited again I ordered the red lentil soup which came with a lovely bit of sour dough and the green veggie curry for about 10 euros. The soup was delicious with a nice hint of heat but the curry was a little watery and lacking in spice. The staff on both occasions were very friendly. This is not bad for a non vegan place and if you're passing by and want a quick bite to eat or coffee it's worth visiting. However, there are a number of vegetarian and vegan cafes nearby that are so much better.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-30

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff, Outside seating

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dean & David - Schellingstr closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.