• Dean & David - Poststrasse

Take-out
European
Fusion
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. German restaurant franchise with emphasis on simple, healthier food. Vegan items are clearly labelled on the menu and offers dishes with planted.chicken! as well as vegan harvest roast vegetables, various salads, soups, wraps, sandwiches, cold pressed juices, smoothies, and coffee with a plant milk option. Open Mon-Sat 11:00-21:00, Sun 12:00-20:00.

First Review by happy_globetrotter

Carmen14

Points +87

12 Sep 2022

Heidelberg vegan

Das vorhandene vegane Angebot ist gut, hinzu kommt, dass man andere Gerichte veganisieren kann.

Pros: Veganer willkommen, gute Auswahl

Cons: Preise okay

annalenaf99

Points +188

24 Jun 2019

Nice place worth checking out :)

Delicious food, my salad didn’t seem the freshest but I had a green juice that I really liked! The food is a bit pricey, but affordable. I came with friends who love this place and come for a meal very often

Pros: Very central, Lots of options

happy_globetrotter

Points +155

Vegetarian
24 Apr 2018

Sweet little place full of healthy goodies

I stopped by for a quick boost of healthy goodness before my flight back to Frankfurt.Lorena was very friendly and assisted me with some suggestions.I settled on a Green Smoothie,the Green Machine.Baby spinach,orange,pineapple,dates and mint.For the road I grabbed a Paris wrap with goats cheese,walnuts,dates and paprika.

Pros: A wide variety of vegetarian and vegan dishes Nice