Dean & David

+49-21183021388

Hunsrückenstrasse 44, Dusseldorf, Germany, 40213

Serves meat, vegan options available. German chain of restaurants with emphasis on fresh and simple food. Offers cold-pressed juices, salads, soups, smoothies, sandwiches. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by FenVegan

very good - Edit

Lovely place ... we had lunch there. Good vegan options, nice staff, dogs allowed 🐾😉
Self-service at the "bar". The soup was lovely (carrot-ginger & something else that I forgot 😊), we also had a vegan wrap which was delicious. Good smoothie and juice selection. All in all a very nice place to eat with healthy food and drinks.

Used to be better - Edit

Dean & David has a nice selection of vegan salads, sandwiches, and curries. You can also mix your own salad, and it used to be my go-to restaurant when I was in town and needed a quick bite. Sadly, they have taken several vegan options (like fried tofu) off the menu, due to which the salads are now quite basic - and expensive - and it's no longer interesting to me.
Quite full during lunch hours.

Pros: Clean place, Hygienic handling of food, Friendly staff

Cons: Basic vegan options, Sometimes very cramped

soooo creamy!! - Edit

ohmygoshhh
I ordered the Vegan Green Thai Curry and it was delisshhhh.
The rice was perfectly creamy and goooood, the curry tasted even better than it smelled, though they could've put in more of the curry.

Overall super happy I found such a great place by accident!
Wasn't as pricy either!

Pros: Great atmosphere, Great options, great taste!!

Cons: serves meat as well, needs bigger portions!!, needs coffee with vegmilk options!

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dean & David closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.