Day Kitty

Contact 0355616921

52b Kelper St, Warrnambool, Victoria,

Little cafe with big booths to sit in. Offers fast, healthier food with salads, has vegan dessert, expansive drinks list including kombucha, smoothies, and plant milk (soy, almond, coconut, and rice). Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm, Sat 9:00am-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian

First Review by Grassisamovement

best vegan treats & juices / smoothies AMAZING nourish bowls - Edit

Definitely the best place in town to get some sweet treats (raw cakes & slices, and seasonally they have vegan ice creams!!). Have a great selection of seasonal and organic juices and smoothies, and have AMAZING nourish bowls if you're after a meal, like I mean amazing! Also everyone working there is super friendly and really nice! you must go here if you're visiting! They are only relatively new business now stocking other grocery products too, we should support them as much as we can :)

Good range of vegan options - Edit

Only open breakfast and lunch, which is sad as it is excellent. A reasonable range of veg*n grocery lines (half pint vegan butter - yes please!) and a lovely varied menu with many things available as vegan options - and gf, if that's a concern! I had the bibimbap, and although I'd perhaps suggest it was a little over-vinegary, it was fresh, tasty, prepared with care, and the service was brilliant, warm and friendly. My companion had the mushroom burger and said many good things about it.
A definite focus on wholefoods and 'health' food. The bibimbap was on brown rice (which personally I love) and the food overall seemed pretty on-trend - modern, light but nourishing, emphasis on balanced and delicious.
The space is clean and well laid out, and accessible. The booths are lovely, too.
Coffee was good, and the drinks list was huge.
If you're in Warrnambool and wish you were in Fitzroy, hit this place.

Pros: Great service, Varied vegan friendly options, Small but good grocery selection

Cons: Not open for dinner, I've had cheaper

So good! - Edit

The food was delicious, service was helpful. We were there for lunch on a rainy day and I had the tomato and lentil soup and my partner had the bipimap tempeh and rice food bowl. Both were delicious and warmed us up. I'd love to go back for breakfast as that menu looked great too. Lots of interesting organic foods for sale. They are 95% organic which is impressive!

Pros: Organic, Delicious, Friendly

Return to Warrnambool Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Day Kitty closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.