David's New Orleans Style Sno Balls

850-236-1998

13913 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, Florida, USA, 32407

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little, laid-back cafe. Has Morning Star brand burgers for New Orleans style po-boys, vegan chick'n patties, vegan flavored sno balls, veggie dogs, and Community Coffee. One of the owners is vegetarian. Open Mon 11:00am-8:00pm, Tue-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sjmoore

Vegan options available - Edit

I came for the vegan chicken sandwich I read about in the comments. When I first arrived I was worried because the one I saw on the menu was a non-vegan Morningstar patty. Fortunately they did have a vegan Boca patty available. The bread that the sandwich was on and the Cajun-style fries were very good! The Sno-Ball was great, too (I had Tiger's Blood).

Pros: Delicious food, Vegan options, Owner is a vegetarian, staff is great

Cons: Few options for vegans, Vegan options not well advertised, Serve meat, dairy, and egg products

quick & convenient southern comfort items - Edit

Came here from the beach 30 min before closing (got lost!). Still busy! The customers that night were, like me, tourists on their way out of the area. The food is good quality for a place specializing in snowballs & ice cream. Offers Morningstar patties for vegetarian sandwiches and a vegetarian veggie hotdog. Vegans can order the vegan chicken sandwich (not explicitly listed on the menu) seasoned fries, and choose from a wide array of snowball flavors. The vegan chicken sandwich was a bit dry for my liking; the patty seemed a little tough, and it was served on po'boy (French) bread, without sauce. Comes with lettuce & tomato, but there's a toppings bar with typical sandwich veggies/condiments. Fries were okay. Not a huge fan of sweet tea, but it was pretty good here. What REALLY stood out was the staff's friendliness/helpfulness. My server went out of her way to recommend me to Lotus Cafè (up the street, but closed on Sundays), and one employee greeted us all and wished us well on our way out as the closed. The only drawback is that this place is veryyy hard to find if you don't know the area. Used my maps feature and got brought into a neighborhood near a Chevron. Heads up: it's in a strip mall next to the Chevron. All in all a good place for inexpensive southern-style veg options and awesome service.

Pros: inexpensive, comfort food

Cons: hard to find

Return to Panama City Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has David's New Orleans Style Sno Balls closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.