Das Reiskorn

Contact +4971166-47-633

Torstrasse 27, Stuttgart, Germany, 70173

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan and vegetarian creative dishes, clearly labeled. Also has vegan dishes which are gluten free.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by BrynnTrussell

For fusion food lovers - Edit

Every time I go to Stuttgart I try to visit the Reiskorn because it serves delicious food. Unfortunately they changed their opening times (closed until 5 pm) and in the evening it's very crowdy.

Pros: very tasty and excellent food, interesting menue, nice vibe

Cons: crowdy, opening times

Wonderful - Edit

I love this restaurant. While I wish it were only vegan, they have great choices on their ever changing seasonal menu. Sad that some of my favorites are gone with the weather change, but fun to try new things.

They very clearly label everything as vegan or gluten free etc. They have an English menu available. I love the clean Veggie Vietnamese Lucky Rolls and I always like their soups, like a spicy Thai or carrot ginger. They offer veggie curries and other creative dishes.

They also offer water with fresh fruit, like pomegranate or ginger and lime, other creative cocktails and juices and organic beer and wine.

I love the decor, Asian inspired with many wooden pieces. You often share a large table with strangers, but it still feels private, as there are large plant center pieces on the big tables. They also have a small outdoor area.

All my friends eat vegan when we go there, because it's so tasty. I want to give it a rating of Excellent, 5 cows, but it' s not showing up on the drop down so 4 it is.

Pros: Delicious Food, Great Atmosphere, Accommodating

Cons: crowded

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Das Reiskorn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1406 times since Dec 2013.