Dario's - Koregaon Park

( 1 review )
020-26053597

Lane 1, 19 Koregaon Park (at Sundarban Hotel), Pune, India, 411001

Italian restaurant, cafe, and bar at the Sundarban Hotel, next to Osho Ashram. Features wood-fired pizza, espresso bar, plus labelled vegan and gluten-free dishes. Vegans can choose pasta, risotto and cheesecake. Spacious interior with tables as well as bar seating. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery

1 Review

First Review by veganchocaddict

Good food but not great service - Edit

I visited Dario's just over a week ago while staying in Pune. I had a strange experience... after sitting down I was given a menu, which I looked through and then closed, thinking this would indicate that I was ready to order. The two waiters in the outdoor area totally ignored me, setting tables etc. I assumed they were still getting set up for the night and that, possibly, the kitchen was not open yet as it was around 6 pm when I arrived. Eventually I asked to move tables because some leaves etc had fallen on me from the tree above. At the same time I asked what time the kitchen opened. Oh it's open now, was the reply. So I asked if I could order. The waiter said "Of course, I was wondering why you hadn't"! Well, because of being ignored for half an hour! Anyway, once ordered, the food (pasta with veggies and a cashew nut sauce) came quickly and was delicious.

They had a good selection of vegan options, including vegan chocolate cheesecake for sale (I was sadly too full to have any). Just remember to insist on ordering!

Pros: Nice ambience, Good food, Lots of vegan options

Cons: Indifferent staff, Loud music, Mosquitoes

Return to Pune Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dario's - Koregaon Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.