Daraya Restaurant

610-222-8122

4101 Skippack Pike, Skippack, Pennsylvania, USA, 19474

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan appetizers: Hummus, baba ganoush, moussaka, spinach pies, falafel. Vegan salads: Taboulie, fatoush, Lebanese salad, grilled eggplant. Also has a vegan platter consisting of falafel, hummus and fatoush.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by JackiN

Amazing Food - Edit

Made a meal from appetizers and salads first visit: moussaka, taboulie, falafel, baba ganoush, diced potatoes, and fried eggplant (fresh, no breaking!). Second visit had falafel platter (4 falafel, hummus and fattoush salad) and friend had Pasta Primavera Special. Everything was fresh and made to order! The tiramisu and baklava were best I ever had! They even had a Vegan Namourra (a type of sweet cornbread made with coconut oil and coconut yogurt) which wAs fabulous for my friend! Lots of herbal tea selections (I loved ginger honey!). Definitely my new go to!

Pros: Friendly , Cozy, Lebanese music

Great food but was it vegan? - Edit

Food and service was great but nothing was specifically noted as vegan. Hummus was amazing.

DarayaRestaurant 14 Nov 2017 - Thank you for your review. We can assure that if you asked your server if an item was Vegan, it surely was. We have many Vegan selections although not specifically noted on our menu. We are looking at specifically marking our menu items as Vegan, Vegetarian, and/or Gluten-free in near future. We are disappointed that you felt your experience at our restaurant was only average (3); from your comments it seemed we did better than average! Hope you will visit again and enjoy a 5 star experience!

Return to Skippack Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Daraya Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.