Daniel Brenan Brickhouse

• Veg-friendly
Contact 902-566-4620

125 Sydney St (at Rochford St ), Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, C1A 1G5

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has many vegan options, clearly labelled on the menu, including vegan root beer floats and cupcakes.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Beer/Wine, Local, Non-veg

First Review by alpine-oceans

not veg friendly--shouldn't be on happy cow - Edit

My husband and I ate here tonight based on an earlier review, and the menu seems to have changed completely. Sadly, there are no longer any vegan or even vegetarian items on the menu, not even a veggie burger. I was offered the butter chicken without the chicken or butter. I wonder what this would have been--perhaps a plate of plain rice! At any rate, I passed and had the greens salad without the goat cheese and non-vegan peanut brittle. Not very satisfying. Do yourself a favor, and skip this one. Better yet, Happy Cow should remove it from this site.

great pub grub for vegans - Edit

While the veg and vegan items are limited, both are clearly marked on the menu. The vegan veggie burger was terrific and the greens salad (without the goat cheese) was the best restaurant salad I've had in a while. I left there feeling full and very satisfied. If you're looking for good pub grub that even a vegan can enjoy, I highly recommend the Brickhouse.

Pros: yummy vegan burger and salad option, great servic

Return to Charlottetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Daniel Brenan Brickhouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1164 times since Sep 2011.