First Review by lunabelle

Yummy Hipster - Edit

This place is very cute and tiny. I was expecting a much bigger place when I first went, but the outside seating makes up for it. Everyone is very nice here and they seem to be happy with their jobs. The food is delicious and the portions aren't bad. I went here with my mom and we expected to get really small portions, so we ordered a few things. The nachos were huge and delicious. Next time we go we know that the portions are more than enough for one person. We also got the Buffalo salad with vegan bleu cheese and man, was it amazing! Can't wait to go back and try more of their yummy food.

Pros: Excellent Food , Friendly Staff , Nice Vibe

Amazing!! - Edit

I have NOTHING bad to say about this place. I have been about 3 times before, only because I live 3.5 hours away. If I lived in Orlando, I would be here every week! Food is delicious, the tea is the BEST, and the atmosphere is super cool. Make sure you eat here if you are in the Orlando area - you won't be disappointed.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Cool atmosphere

Excellent Vegan Nachos! - Edit

Unique place with lots of character and great vegan food! The teas and desserts are not to be missed!
Don't leave without trying the nachos!!
My favorite sandwich is the Portabello.

Great food and fun atmosphere. - Edit

This is the cafe to hang out at, with your friends. There are events from art shows to full moon drum circles....you can sit inside or outside at tables or on a blanket in the garden. The employees here have always been friendly and cool. You will feel at home,like you belong immediately..... I like the BLT on sour dough ! The coffee is great but I ususally choose a nice minty tea. They also have a good beer selection. You can never go wrong here.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 27, 2015

Pros: Nice vibe, Friendly staff, Great teas and beer

Cons: Not for a full scale fancy dinner

sweet potato burrito - Edit

the sweet potato burrito was one of the best meals I have ever had. I loved it. I also had a iced sencha tea and it was very good.
Updated from previous review on Sunday July 26, 2015

Cons: did get a little bit of attitude at the counter wh

Good tea, friendly fun environment - Edit

Unique set up with limited indoor seating. Great vegan options and good tea selection.

Pros: Good tea selection brewed correctly. , great vegan options

Cons: limited indoor seating, offers dairy options

Quinoa galore and the best hummus in Orlando!!! - Edit

Meals:I love their "Giddyup" which is only $5 on Mondays (order with Vegan Cheese). My next favorite is the Black bean Burrito - the guacamole in this burrito is soooo Good!
But the most important item they sell is the HUMMUS! It is so unbelievably good, I order the 16 oz Hummus for dinner parties and everyone loves it. I wish this 16oz hummus was on their online menu. Enjoy!
**Binus: This restaurant has an outdoor sitting area so you can visit with your Dog - Dog friendly :-)

Great hippy-vegetarian-cafe - Edit

My family and I all loved this place so much that we ate here twice in the two days that we spent in Orlando. Funky, cool atmosphere, incredible service, and delicious food!

Pros: Laid-back but clean, Great food, Great service

Seek it out. You will be glad you did:) - Edit

Another GOTTA LOVE IT restaurant. It is a very small unassuming gem of a restaurant. You will hyperventilate when you see all of the great choices. They have something for everyone. We ate there for lunch several times while visiting our daughter in Orlando. You can eat inside or out. We had a phenomenal Black Bean Burrito, beautiful fresh side salad with raisons, vegan chili with vegan cheddar and some Kombucha. Don't forget their wonderful desserts. I think we had a red velvet cupcake. Yum. Love it:)

Pros: Really fresh food, Great staff, Very tasty

Pleasant experience! - Edit

I've been a bit disappointed with veg restaurants lately, but this one represents the potential a vegetarian or vegan diet to actually taste good quite nicely!
Updated from previous review on Friday November 14, 2014

Pros: Good food, Atmosphere, Variety

Cons: Blue corn chips redundancy

Had a good time - Edit

It has been a while since I've found myself not complaining about the food from veg restaurants. I will be back for more of this! Definitely worth my 75 mins drive.
Updated from previous review on Friday November 14, 2014

Pros: Fresh made food., Friendly, passionate staff

Cons: Tight parking area

Delicious, Fresh Food - Edit

While searching for vegan food near Orlando, I was pleasantly surprised to have found this place. The food was all fresh and delicious. Definitely worth a stop in the future.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty

Cons: Was a bit busy when we visited

Great Nachos - Edit

Love this place, and love the extensive menu with vegan options. The nachos are really good! They also carry vegan cupcakes from Raphsodic Bakery, which are amazing. Very happy we found this place, will be back again.

Pros: Great food, Great atmosphere, Friendly staff

So good - Edit

I'm so sad I didn't find this place until my last month living in Orlando. For almost 2 years I had no idea it existed. This place is an awesome little vegetarian place with a great selection of food. Their blue cheese sauce is the best ever, and I really wish I knew how to recreate it. I got it put on every wrap I ever got. They also have a good selection of teas to drink with your meal; or just to sip on while you're hanging out.

Absolute Favorite! - Edit

We just loved this place! The food was incredibly fresh and fabulous. The place has a great vibe. It really doesn't get any better. Will return often now that we have discovered this gem.

Pros: Great food, Great atmosphere , Wonderful employees

Dandelion Communitea Cafe - Edit

My favorite vegetarian café of all. We live in IL and everytime we go ANYplace near Orlando we go there to eat. We went to Daytona one year and drove over to Orlando to eat at Dandelion Communitea Café. The food is great, the menu is awesome, the vibe is quirky and cute! Love it! Can't wait to go back.

Pros: Good food, Good atmosphere, Good selection

Cons: He overcharged me 2+ dollars bags/tea

Vegan Goodness A Short Drive From the Attractions - Edit

It's so worth it to get outside of the madness of the attractions, especially to find nooks and crannies of the city that you may never have visited before. This place was such a find - the crowds confirmed that! So many choices, too! We started with the nachos and I had the giddy'up in a bowl as my entree. Everything was great! The cozy vibe is nice but a bit more elbow room wouldn't hurt. We'll be back!

Pros: Yummy and bountiful options for vegs!, Innovative menu

Cons: A little tight on space

Oasis in the city - Edit

I was in the city to visit family for the holidays. I'm the only vegan in the family so I decided to stop here to have a healthy vegan meal before I checked in with the relatives.

Atmosphere is great, very relaxing, with a mix of art, yoga, hippie and new age feel. The menu was cute too and contained a variety of awesome selection of teas and vegan dishes. I ordered the black bean buritto with hot lemon tea.

There is seating inside or out and both are cozy and well put together. I ate outside where there are several picnic benches and plenty of space with shade.

The food and service were amazing! Nice folks and one of the best meals I've ever had! Reasonably priced as well and good serving sizes. I enjoyed the tea and the mug it was served in.

I will be back everytime I am in Orlando

Updated from previous review on Tuesday September 11, 2012

Pros: Vegan friendly, Great atmosphere, Awesome staff

Nice Place, Cool People...and Green Goddess - Edit

Seriously, Dandelion's Green Goddess dressing is one of the greatest things not only on their menu but possibly in all of life. They make it there and I believe it's a proprietary recipe since no green goddess I've tasted elsewhere compares. Dandelion has a great atmosphere with cool people. It's set in an old historic home with squeaky wooden floors, which makes it even better. The menu is quite extensive and, while technically being vegetarian, everything can be veganized upon request. They'll even ask without you having to volunteer. While I've tried nearly everything on the menu, the Giddy-Up wrap is tops for me. Get it as a wrap and not a bowl...trust me. Oh, and with lots of Green Goddess!
Updated from previous review on Friday April 26, 2013

Pros: Green Goddess, Setting, Staff

Cons: It tends to get busy at lunch

A True Gem located in a Wasteland - Edit

My wife travel several times a year and always use Happy Cow to find vegan and organic restaurants. We are so happy we found the Dandelion Cafe! We only wish we had eaten here at the start of our trip except near the end. We actually did not go to a business banquet our last night in Orlando just to come back! The food is wonderful. You can build your own lunch or dinner and have many choices. They take great pains in serving local and sustainable food. The restaurant is located in a small converted house that gives it a real cafe feel. The staff is very aware of the importance of healthy eating. They had just hosted Charlotte Gerson about a week before we arrived. This is a must destination for those wanting to eat healthy!

Amazing!!! - Edit

My husband and I are newly vegan. It is a life-style change that we adopted due to health issues. We have been having an absolute blast learning about new foods and especially experimenting with new places to eat. This is one of our FAVORITES! The atmosphere is delightful...the food is excellent and the priced are unbelievable. The first day we went, we had the nachos appetizer...which was on special for only $5.00. We couldn't fit another bite of food in! The fresh brewed tea is awesome! Hot or iced. We had the apple cinnamon. I wish we had one of these restaurants closer to home...but, we will go back asap! If you're in Orlando..don't miss it!!!

Pros: Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great prices and service

Cons: Too far away from home

Best Vegan Spot in Orlando - Edit

In a city that seems like a long series of strip malls and chain stores, Dandelion is an oasis of indy excellence. We had the tempeh chili with vegan queso, which was outstanding: just the right seasonings, complexity, and texture. The staff is beyond friendly--they make you feel like you're a regular. The menu is filled with sumptuous choices, which friendly patrons were quick to recommend when we confessed to being newbies. A homey atmosphere rounded out the ambiance for what was a lovely dining experience.

Pros: fantastic food, outstanding service, nice vibe

Fresh, fresh, fresh & lovely - Edit

Food was simple, whole ingredients prepared in delicious combinations, attractively presented by delightful people in a charming space full of art and lovely touches. We ate in the garden!

Pros: fresh, local, organic, yummy!, great vibe

Cons: diehard meat-eating sister didn't like, she said it tasted like "twigs & leaves", hilarious!

OOOOOH SO DELICIOUS - LOVE IT - Edit

Might be my new favorite place! (I know I say that about every new place I try, but this really is!) Everything I love about it is mentioned in the header on their website ~ "Local, organic, eco-friendly eatery." It is the most charming place I have ever been. Located in downtown Orlando, just a block off a main drag, it is an old-house-turned-restaurant. The sheer charm of the inside, from the eclectic furniture to the amazing hard-wood floors, to the local art on the walls, is worth a visit. The people running it are just as charming - very nice, accommodating, and quick to explain everything. To say I love the atmosphere is an understatement. I like that they used real plates, glasses, and utensils; no Styrofoam. Unfortunately, I don't live in Orlando so I can't frequent it often.

Let's get on to the food. OUTSTANDING! I only tried one thing, and it was fantastic. I had the Hunny Mustard wrap (cashew encrusted tempeh strips with cucumber, tomato, white onion and tangy hunny mustard dressing). I left a couple things out, and they had no problem making it to order. It comes with 1 side dish and you choose from about 5. The tempeh was just so delicious! Might be best I ever had. The wrap was stuffed full of all these good eats, and it was plenty of food. You definitely don't come away hungry. I found the price very reasonable ($9.75; that was about the most expensive thing I saw). This is also a tea place; I had a glass of iced green tea - which was delicious (free refills).

You order your food at the counter and then it is delivered to your table. There are 2 big rooms inside with cool furniture, as well as plenty of outdoor seating. There is street parking and I didn't have any trouble finding a spot on a busy workday (no meters). There were a lot of people on their computers, so there might be wi-fi.

I will definitely go back when I am in the area, but would probably get the exact same thing. It was too delicious not to get again! LOVE IT.

Visited here again (November, 2012) and had another delicious meal - A wrap stuffed full of veggies and yummy tempeh. I love this place!

Updated from previous review on Thursday February 16, 2012

Pros: Delicious food, Cool atmosphere, Super-friendly

Cons: Not in my town :(

Home away from home - Edit

I started going here on a regular basis this year, I've met several friends here and I look forward to seeing them each week. Their food is wonderful, I've tried almost everything now, I can't say I really have a favorite.

Pros: friendly staff, great food, inviting

Loved It - Edit

Grungy, casual, low key vibe. We went for lunch and it was packed. The food was phenomenal. Simple sandwiches and wraps but they are done right. Judging from our meal and the food we saw coming out of the kitchen, I don't think you can go wrong.

If I only had one meal out in Orlando and I had to choose between Dandelion and Ethos, I'd pick Dandelion. Better tasting food and a homey environment.

Love it! Favorite in orlando so far. - Edit

Such a great find. There was a great selection of vegan food for my husband and I was able to make my food vegetarian by adding cheese to my chili. I am new to being a vegetarian and pretty picky and I had no trouble finding something to eat. The atmosphere was artsy and fun. The staff was super friendly and seemed really passionate about the restaurant. Will definitely be going there from now on.

Pros: great selection of vegan food , great quality fresh food

Cons: drinks were just water or tea

Excellent Food, Funky Little House - Edit

Black bean quesadillas, veggie chili, salads like "Eve's Revenge", wraps, bowls like the "Hunny Mustard" with cashew encrusted tempeh strips, sandwiches, desserts and a vegan Fluffer Nutter. What's not to like about this place? They also have a kid's menu.

Funky interior with a sort of circus like tent ceiling in one room and eclectic artwork. The restaurant is in what use to be someone's home. You order in the front room, there's a little dining space next to it, then there are two more rooms in the back.

Easy street parking out front.

Surprise Turn - Edit

Dandelion was a nice surprise, always on the quest for new restaurants and just happened to turn down the right street and stumbled upon this lovely home turned cafe. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the cooks are Angels :) We have yet to try everything on the menu but so far it is all extremly delish for a non-vegetarian..

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Great Artwork from Community Artists

Cons: Limited Seating

Satisfying lunch choice - Edit

This is a fun spot for lunch with a relaxing, artsy vibe. The stir fresh wrap and FLT (Fakin Lettuce & Tomato) sandwich were both good choices, washed down with iced tea.

Amazing, Fresh Food! - Edit

Dandelion has the best vegetarian food around. Everything is fresh and the creations on the menu are amazing. They don't use the fake meat options that vegetarians are so sick of. Instead they use real, natural food. And they have kombucha!

Pros: Real Food, Delicious , Friendly Staff

Love this place, Miss old recipes - Edit

I do adore this place so much. Currently obsessed with the Tempeh, Lettuce, Tomato sandwich with queso & chips as my side. The sauce on the sandwich is so good. Sunshine tea is great too. Oh and the Fluffernutter sandwich is incredible as well, but $8 for a child-like sandwich seems a bit ridiculous.

I used to go there for the chili & order both the peanut sauce and the queso dip on the side to mix in or dip. It was my favorite, besides the 'Giddy-up Salad' (which is pretty much the chili on top of a salad). But the last couple time I've been there, it just hasn't tasted the same. It's not bad by any means, I think they've just changed the recipe of both the chili and peanut sauce. I wish they'd go back to the old recipes, and make the change of cheese to DAIYA cheese because it is incredible, but all in all, it's a wonderful restaurant.

Pros: vegan food!, fast, cool vibe

Cons: higher prices for what you get, need to offer more seitan & tofu dishes, tight seating

Delicious food, lovely dining. - Edit

I frequent Dandelion often living in Orlando. I try and eat organic/local when I can and love supporting this place. These are my favorite salads:
Polynesian Banana Fantasy (organic bananas, walnuts, gnome raisins, celery, carrots, chickpeas and AMAAAZING indescribable tasty curryous dressing)
Abundant Harvest (soo much in this salad- the goddess dressing is to die for! Make sure you CHEW this salad well as you want those enzymes to break down all the raw veggies)

The Giddyup wrap is killer for 1st timers and non-vegetarians with chili, goddess dressing, vegan or regular cheese & blue corn chips & stuff. YUM!

Their organic teas are excellent (try yerba mate plus chocolate plus hemp milk!) & they usually have a tiny selection of vegan baked goods like cupcakes, oatmeal bars, macaroons.

If you're visiting you ought to eat here twice & try different things. :)

Pros: amazing, healthy, green food, awesome staff, convenient location

Cons:

fantastic - Edit

Dandelion Communitea Cafe is one of the most crucial places to visit in Orlando. They have amazing food (especially their chili), lovely staff and a very inviting atmosphere (you can sit inside or outside at a table or in the garden). Their menu is pretty limited, but they usually have a special that is always delicious, and they also have an very large selection of teas to match your every mood.

Pros: food, atmosphere, service

Favorite veg restaurant in Orlando - Edit

I was highly recommended the Dandelion Cafe when I became vegetarian this year. Everyone raved to me at how great the place was. They couldn't have been more right. I have quickly become a big fan of the Dandy and love going 2-3 times a month for lunch.

My favorite menu item is easily the Giddy Up. It is like nothing else I've ever had before and very delicious! Dandy also has a very impressive selection of teas which I love being a new tea lover.

The atmosphere is like nothing else. Reminds me of Asheville, North Carolina which I love. A small town sort of feel to it mixed with artsy individualistic touches.

If you are vegetarian, vegan or just want something great and out of the ordinary, I recommend checking out this place. I only wish I lived closer, as it's a bit of a ride out there from South Orlando.

Pros: awesome food, knowledgeable Staff, great atmosphere

Cons: kind of hidden away, limited parking, *

Wonderful lunch place - Edit

This place had me at hello! First off, I love tea so I was in heaven. I must have had 10 glasses of iced tea while I was there. You get free refills! And you can have any of the daily offerings they have, so definitely mix it up. I could have sat here all day and just had tea!

But it is the food that really grabbed me. Here's what we had:
We each had a bowl of the daily soup which was French Onion when we were there. Oh boy was it good. It had about six kinds of onion in it. So flavorful! ($6 each)
We had an appetizer (great portion, enough to share) called the Tex Mex Trio ($8) which had an amazing pea guacamole, queso and black bean dip & salsa. Everything organic of course and super yummy chips.
I had the Eve's Revenge ($9) as a wrap and it was HUGE! Mom had the Fakin' Lettuce & Tomato ($7.50) which was her first experience with tempeh and it was pure love! We shared each.
On our next visit (and we will be back!) I am eager to try their homemade chili. It sounds so good!

Pros: great iced tea, adorable, yummy food

Cons: limited menu

Love it! - Edit

I love this place! The food is great. You can order anything and be happy. Also, the atmosphere is fantastic and the artwork is amazing!

Pros: great food, great atmosphere, great artwork

Cons: not an overly friendly staff, hidden location

Great Take out close to I-4 - Edit

I stopped in to try this place, and the staff was very helpful. We looked through the menu selected a few things, and I got some tea while I was waiting. Everything was very good, and I highly recommend eating here. It was worth the detour from the interstate, and I will certainly return soon.

Pros: very tasty, several options, location

wonderful! - Edit

The dandelion has amazing hummus and teas. My personal favorites are the bean there done that wrap and the tempe blt (flt)...i always go with fruitier teas...hibiscus is too strong for me, but other people like it...try everything, you cant go wrong...and once you have they let you mix and match ingredients and homemade dressings and such...my mom is allergic to wheat, dairy, and eggs and has never been sick in her many visits. I try to go every time I'm in Orlando...the staff remembers you and is always friendly. Also understand the Dandelion isn't just about being vegetarian for dietary purposes, they are about sustainability and taking care of the planet...reduce, reuse, recycle...hence the tiny house they have converted into their restaurant. (reuse) The place is covered in painting from local artists' pieces on the walls to detailed designs on base boards and tables.
If you're on SR 50 turn in at the giant fish mural...you can't miss the lime green house :)
Consider parallel parking..it is free and there is always plenty if you can't fit in the tiny, designated lot.
Enjoy the food, enjoy the art, and overall, enjoy the company.

Pros: beautiful, tasty, im hungry

Cons: not, in, gainesville

A Charming Jewel of a Restaurant - Edit

I have family in Central Florida, and ever since it opened, I always ask to go to Dandelion when I visit.

The largest section is a list of salads that can also be made into a wrap. It comes with your choice of side, and a handful of pita chips. They've recently added a new quinoa of the day, and with my wrap, I had the quinoa tabbouleh. I am in love with the Stir Fresh wrap!

On my most recent visit, my mom had the Summer of Love rolls, delicious raw veggies in a rice wrap with peanut-coconut sauce. My sister had the special, a BBQ tempeh, but the texture of the tempeh was too soft, and she thought it could have used more sauce.

One thing I do like is a wide option of teas, tisanes, and elixers. The Root 66, which I had on my first visit, was sort of a flat root beer. This time, I got a tasty lemon ginger green tea (the special) sweetened with agave nectar, my liquid sweetener of choice.

One thing I don't like is there isn't much parking, and the lot seems tricky to navigate. Considering Orlando is a town where you almost must have a car, that's a bit problematic. But it shouldn't keep you from going to Dandelion. It's a clean, bright, and friendly restaurant, and they changed from counter service to table service between my two visits.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly atmosphere, Very vegan friendly

Cons: Limited menu, Very little parking

best hummus ive had - Edit

The happy hempy hummus is the best tasting hummus ever. The chili is good. My boyfriend loves the fresh vegan muffins.

Pros: live music ocassionally, hummus, tea selection

Cons: not 100% vegan, limited seating

Fantastic Tea! - Edit

Great food indeed, but the tea was a masterpiece! I also enjoyed the atmosphere with artworks by local artists on the wall. The menu item descriptions were also fun to read, with clever names and puns, but that is not why one goes to restaurants - just an extra bonus for new Dandelion visitors. The only two improvements i can think of are 1) make it bigger - the place was jammed with customers when i was there (a saturday afternoon) and 2) open a 2nd location near Univ. of Central Florida, where i work.

Pros: excellent tea, great staff, tasty fresh food

Cons: too far from work, crowded

Nice - Edit

I enjoyed the atmosphere of Dandelion Cafe. So many veggie restaurants have no atmosphere at all. This place is in a converted small house. They were out of a lot of menu items, but the staff was friendly. The hummus was unremarkable, but the other menu items I chose were very good, and there was a nice selection of teas. Overall it was a positive experience.

Pros: atmosphere, central orlando location, food was good

Cons: out of some menu items, hummus was ordinary

Ok once in a while - Edit

Not sure if the vegan food items that they describe are 100% vegan since my lactose intolerant friend got sick both times we ate here (we went back and ate the same thing to give them the benefit of the doubt). The chili salads with vegan cheese are really good, but I also got sick when we ate there. I like the atmosphere, the staff is friendly, and their teas are good.

Pros: nice place, good teas

Cons: not 100% vegan

Great when I'm in the mood. - Edit

The menu isn't very diverse, but they have a few items that are excellent. I love the hempy-hummus and one or two of their salads. My girlfriend is in love with their chili! She also said the banana sandwich they have is great too. I didn't particularly care for their teas... Definitely could add some more stuff to the menu other than salads and hummus (the typical vegetarian choices at other restaurants), but it's great when you're in the mood for just that. Great service, cool atmosphere, and very friendly!

Pros: healthy, vegan friendly!, great atmosphere

Cons: limited menu, some food is kind of bland, a little pricey

Try the chili - Edit

Dandelion has a great atmosphere, but I'm not a huge fan of the food. It's usually kind of bland, to me, followed by an overpoweringly bitter flavor. However, the chili is really really good and the people are really nice, so I keep going back.

Pros: chili, people, atmosphere

Cons: too much tahini

like at home - Edit

Ah, yes i am exited about this place, and it is all about the ambuance! Rustic old house that have been turned into a lovely dining with a lot of passion and care. the message is simple, we care. it looks like everything inside is carefully picked from different places and made to fit this exotic place, i dig the decore! and i do to work to a $20 million restaurant every day! great selection of teas, i would assume that is their passion! and the food is great too! simple to the point! clean pronounsed flavors! interesting home made dressing and exiting combination of flavors! if you're in the mood for hearty vegan steak dinner, don't go there, but if you want to visit a place with positive environment, don't hasitate, it's in the heat of Orlando and represents it great! Who said Orlando is all about Disney! Yack! that's disgusting!:)))

Pros: atmosphere, friendly, TEA

Cons: humm, not sure

great food - Edit

I like the food at Dandelion. I've been happy with everything I've ordered. It's great for what it is: light meals that taste great. BUT, what we are lacking in Orlando is a vegan restaurant that serves heartier fare. Meals like vegan meatloaf and mashed potatoes, vegan meatballs, vegan biscuits and gravy.... You get the idea. My wishes are being granted. A new vegan full service restaurant is coming to College Park. Not sure what will be on the menu, but I do know it will be the hearty fare my tummy is missing.

Pros: good food, friendly

Cons: kinda pricey

I expected better - Edit

This place was not what these other reviews made me believe. I have had better veggie food at a steakhouse! A few salads and a bowl of chili is what you SETTLE for at non-veggie places, not at a place that has all these glowing reviews. There are better places to get a real vegetarian dinner instead of overly pretentious decorators serving mediocre food.

Pros: nothing

Cons: selection, half-hearted service, over-rated

A treasure! - Edit

The Dandelion cafe is a gem in this town. The people are warm and welcoming, the art is fantastic and the food is wonderful and nutritious. Communitea cafe is what they call themselves and it does feel that way. If you get the opportunity, check out their special events. As for food, the fluffer nutter, the chili, and the summer rolls-yum!

Pros: good vibes, gr8 food, artful atmosphere

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dandelion Communitea Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 10517 times since Aug 2007.