Dancing Noodle

Contact 303-805-3880

10841 S Crossroads Dr, Unit 10 (at Parker and Main), Parker, Colorado, USA, 80134

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has many clearly labeled vegetarian dishes, of which some are vegan or can be made vegan; please inquire.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by cwarrick1

awesome dinner - Edit

Driving home form the airport I wanted to visit a new restaurant. So I did a little searching and found this place. We stopped for take out and had a fabulous dinner. Our server(i think the owner) was very helpful guiding us to the vegan options. They make their own rice noodles so that was a must. We order the pad Thai. We were told it would be different to be vegan and it was great. We love curry so she guided us to the Gaeng curry and we added tofu. It was also amazing. We ordered every thing at level 3 stars, nice and spicy but no fire truck needed. I would order everything with double veggies and skip the tofu(not a big fan anyway). It was busy with dinners and many take out bags ready to go! Give it a try!!

Pros: fast service, helpful in making decisions , easy parking

Cons: not that close to us, not a lot of seating

Return to Parker Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dancing Noodle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.